LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Dwight just blew his shoulder out again.
Sure are letting em play out there.
This team is garbage especially on the road
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bad loss...had it and blew it in the 4th.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Turnover like crazy, but somehow they're still holding it together.

You do know they are playing the Suns . LOL There is NO way the Lakers should lose to this garbage team even if it is in Phoenix

There's no way they shoulda lost to a lot of teams that they have lost to this season, but that didn't stop them.

Lol every time you wanna think they have something going
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Turnover like crazy, but somehow they're still holding it together.

You do know they are playing the Suns . LOL There is NO way the Lakers should lose to this garbage team even if it is in Phoenix

There's no way they shoulda lost to a lot of teams that they have lost to this season, but that didn't stop them.

Dont even know what to say. Amazed that the Lakers blew this one
Kobe lost steam, he was noticeably tired which you rarely see. Seeing Dwight go down is never a good thing for the team morale either. These kinds of losses will no doubt haunt us at the end.
Well f**k. The 49ers are in the super bowl tho

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Although his team is riding a three-game winning streak, Los Angeles Lakerscoach Mike D'Antoni sounded exasperated before Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns when asked about Pau Gasol's reaction to his fourth-quarter benching the previous night.

"Well, you know, 'all for one' didn't last (very) long, did it?" D'Antoni said, sarcastically referencing the Three Musketeers' rallying cry. "Forty-eight-hour shelf life. That's not bad. We'll take what we can get."

--------------

What do you guys think of that answer by D'Antoni? I'm also surprised by Gasol. I understand complaining about minutes when you're losing, but if you've won 3 straight - it's probably best to shut up about your role in the interest of the team.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Although his team is riding a three-game winning streak, Los Angeles Lakerscoach Mike D'Antoni sounded exasperated before Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns when asked about Pau Gasol's reaction to his fourth-quarter benching the previous night.

"Well, you know, 'all for one' didn't last (very) long, did it?" D'Antoni said, sarcastically referencing the Three Musketeers' rallying cry. "Forty-eight-hour shelf life. That's not bad. We'll take what we can get."

--------------

What do you guys think of that answer by D'Antoni? I'm also surprised by Gasol. I understand complaining about minutes when you're losing, but if you've won 3 straight - it's probably best to shut up about your role in the interest of the team.

I don't like Mike, he's mediocre as a coach and has lost any and all respect I had for Mr. Pringles. Pau has been f**ked with the most since we lost to Dallas in the playoffs a couple years back. He has been a true professional through thick and through thin and he's just being honest. I agree with him too. He should have been on the floor last night late against New Orleans. You're telling me you were worried about Ryan Anderson posting up or blowing by Pau? So much so that you stick Jamison on him? GTFO

Mike doesn't like Pau and I don't think he's fond of Dwight either. I don't like Mike. Mutiny against Mike.

Piss poor loss tonight, and we might have just lost Dwight for some serious time. God f**king damnit JUST WHEN YOU THINK THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN AROUND
Originally posted by GameOver:

Piss poor loss tonight, and we might have just lost Dwight for some serious time. God f**king damnit JUST WHEN YOU THINK THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN AROUND

He probably shouldn't have come back so quick in the first place. I think he only missed one game the last time he hurt it. Just like Pau early on. Take the time you need to get heeled properly or you're just gonna keep f**king it up.

He probably shouldn't have come back so quick in the first place. I think he only missed one game the last time he hurt it. Just like Pau early on. Take the time you need to get heeled properly or you're just gonna keep f**king it up.

a torn rotator cuff is gonna take a while to heal, he would miss a lot of games if he waits fo it to heal

I've had a partially torn labrum since I was 16. Sublexes every couple of years depending on what I do, sometimes my arm will dislocate if I take of a sweater wrong. But I can pretty much make most movements other than over head lifts, meaning he can definitely play on that. He could rest 6 weeks w nothing but physical therapy and rest and even then it might not heal, surgery is the only sure way...

Having said that, that hit he took on the wrist with all of his momentum going up is extremellllllly painful. He'll be fine moving forward, hes gonna have to just deal until season is over. My guess is he'll aggravate it every month or so and be sore for a couple games. So is the life of a Laker fan these days.
Share 49ersWebzone