Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Andes = 12321= Mella8.

Hmmm......

I wonder if his real identity is Kurt Thomas or Smush Parker.

Either way they're both HOF'ers

Good one, marsh.

And no s**t, C.
Apparently Mike Brown is looking to play Jamison mostly at SF.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 13, 2012 at 8:55 AM ]
Lmao at mwp punching the ball off the utah players face.
Bump

The thread that holds the fans of the greatest franchise in sports should never get this low
With the 49ers playing well and the A's being in the playoffs i haven't had a chance to really think about the Lakers. Needless to say I am very excited about the potential of this unit. Nash has looked good so far in the preseason. I can't wait until Dwight comes back!
Can't wait for basketball
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Lakers vs Jazz from the Honda Center at 7:00!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Lakers vs Jazz from the Honda Center at 7:00!!!

Tell me about Reeves Nelson, Pete.

This I've got it on in the background. I'm interested
Kobe looks to be in great shape

He's not gonna make the team. He's an active forward that has some athleticism, but isn't an NBA quality player, and that's without accounting for the fact that he got kicked off of UCLA for being a total whack job.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

He's not gonna make the team. He's an active forward that has some athleticism, but isn't an NBA quality player, and that's without accounting for the fact that he got kicked off of UCLA for being a total whack job.

Everybody was hyping him up so bad at UCLA and then he lost playing time and then got kicked off the team. Lol idiot

Everybody was hyping him up so bad at UCLA and then he lost playing time and then got kicked off the team. Lol idiot

He's a complete douche. I do not like him. There's a great SI article about the failures of the UCLA Men's basketball team under Holland over the last couple seasons and from what I hear from friends who are close to the program and/or attend the school and have had interaction with team members, Nelson is a POS.
Originally posted by GameOver:

He's a complete douche. I do not like him. There's a great SI article about the failures of the UCLA Men's basketball team under Holland over the last couple seasons and from what I hear from friends who are close to the program and/or attend the school and have had interaction with team members, Nelson is a POS.

Well that about wraps this discussion up
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com