There are 178 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lulz who would he play with? Would be like cleveland all over again

Playing along with this conversation, he'd play with Nash and Dwight. Plus there would still be money left over for other players.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Playing along with this conversation, he'd play with Nash and Dwight. Plus there would still be money left over for other players.

How would there be any money
Originally posted by marshniners24:

That's like $60 Million coming off the books. lol

Besides, when in the history of this franchise has money been a problem?
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM ]

That's like $60 Million coming off the books. lol

Besides, when in the history of this franchise has money been a problem?

Yea I know it's just not fair
turned on sportscenter earlier and they were talking about how lebron can opt out of his contract after next season and join the lakers, regardless of dwight's situation.

Originally posted by YungAce:
turned on sportscenter earlier and they were talking about how lebron can opt out of his contract after next season and join the lakers, regardless of dwight's situation.

Welcome to the discussion started on the last page. lol

Yungace is new around here, he's a good dude. In my spare time I like to take long walks on the beach and PM him. I suggest you do too.

wow, right above my post lol. i tuned in halfway through so i thought they were just talking out of their asses again. he'll regret it if he does...

disregard the bottom text...
Yungace is new around here, he's a good dude. In my spare time I like to take long walks on the beach and PM him. I suggest you do too.

lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM ]

lol

Sporty, sexy, cool

wow, right above my post lol. i tuned in halfway through so i thought they were just talking out of their asses again. he'll regret it if he does...

Yeah, because there's nothing fun about playing for the most successful franchise in modern sports history.

Yeah, because there's nothing fun about playing for the most successful franchise in modern sports history.

That franchise is in for an ass whopping tomorrow night bruhhhhh

meant that he would have to deal with Harrison Barnes

I have no doubt your starters will thrash our bench players.

Guess who's gonna play in Sunday's game, doe.

I have no doubt your starters will thrash our bench players.

Guess who's gonna play in Sunday's game, doe.

Share 49ersWebzone