LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
f**kin' stoked for you guys. These kinda years are the best, and I can't think of a fan base that deserves it more.

Thanks man!! So proud of the way the team has performed on this road trip. Can't wait for the next Dubs-Lakers matchup.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I can't believe how much we've improved our rebounding and defense. Kudos to the coaching staff for instilling that kinda psyche into the team. We've got a really nice mix of young talent and veteran savvy. Now if we can just get Bogut back healthy....
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thats what I thought. You dont root for all the home teams. Niners, Giants, and Warriors!

There goes john, again. Always first to question and illegitimatize anybody's fanhood. lol

Just asked a question why he was a Heat fan. Guess I still dont get why someone from the Bay Area would root for another team outside the area.

Yes, after all these years you still don't understand that the entire world doesn't run the way you think it should. How very odd.

P.S. You do always question anybody fanhood at the drop of a dime, though. s**t, you questioned me liking the sf giants. lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
f**kin' stoked for you guys. These kinda years are the best, and I can't think of a fan base that deserves it more.

I bet as a basketball coach you really can appreciate what the Warriors are doing with effort and better defense this year. They are so undersized against most teams in the league yet they battle hard on the boards and somehow, some way are getting it done. Fun for some of us who have suffered to see this. Hopefully it will continue.

I honestly haven't been able to watch much of the NBA this year outside of the Lakers because of my own team, so I can't comment with much specificity. I will say this though...I've gained a new appreciation for guys like Mark Jackson because of my own coaching experience. There's a lot of value in a guy that can get everyone rowing in the same direction, and believing in the same thing. He may not be an X's and O's guy, but that's okay. That's what Malone is there for. My two assistants are VERY different coaches than I am, and I have a tremendous appreciation for what they bring to the table.

So when the talent on the floor compliments itself and the talent on the coaching staff does too, that's usually when you get the best out of a team, IMO.
did y'all catch the highlights on ESPNEWS

David Lee Dunk and Greens GW shot

thats it

lol
Unreal. Exceeded my wildest dreams. Congratulations. The Dubs winning 5 straight on the road. Coming off a victory against King James and his entourage. The Warriors have themselves a team!!! I was guilty of underestimating these guys.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
did y'all catch the highlights on ESPNEWS

David Lee Dunk and Greens GW shot

thats it

lol

LOL. I bet that was immediately followed up by 20 minutes of Heat coverage and press conferences.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Unreal. Exceeded my wildest dreams. Congratulations. The Dubs winning 5 straight on the road. Coming of a victory against King James and his entourage. The Warriors have themselves a team!!! I was guilty of underestimating these guys.

Thats what I thought. You dont root for all the home teams. Niners, Giants, and Warriors!

There goes john, again. Always first to question and illegitimatize anybody's fanhood. lol

Just asked a question why he was a Heat fan. Guess I still dont get why someone from the Bay Area would root for another team outside the area.

Yes, after all these years you still don't understand that the entire world doesn't run the way you think it should. How very odd.

P.S. You do always question anybody fanhood at the drop of a dime, though. s**t, you questioned me liking the sf giants. lol

No I dont. I just question people from the Bay Area that like the Niners and Giants yet root for another NBA team.
No I dont. I just question people from the Bay Area that like the Niners and Giants yet root for another NBA team.

I never understood that either. Take my Dad for instance. He's a Bay Area guy and a Niner fan, but also supports the Lakers and the Yankees. It drives me nuts. He tried to jump on the Giants bandwagon but I've kicked him off numerous times.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by YungAce:

Dray with them Penny Hardaway Sprites doe
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Is there some kind of rule? You root for the A's and the Raiders too?
Draymond talking trash to James. What a confident, ballsy young man.
Share 49ersWebzone