There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Just heard on the radio that Bogut may be out longer than the 7-10 days previously announced

(#*$()#&QW$()Q@#&890ji
Just heard on the radio that Bogut may be out longer than the 7-10 days previously announced

What a shocker... NOT. Warriors run of bad luck continues.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I wonder what it would take to trade for Enes Kanter. The guy barely gets PT behind Al Jefferson, Milsap, and Derrick Favors.
Klay and Curry should PM John Starks. No one, that I can recall, jacked up more shots, when cold, than him.

#truestory
  • crzy
  • Veteran

It's not just a matter of luck.

Bogut has been well known as the Darren McFadden of NBA centers.

Hell he was injured when they traded for him.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I am still honestly pissed off that we passed on developing Andre Drummond for Harrison Barnes.

Despite the fact that he fell into our laps.

The Warriors never ever make a commitment to actually developing young, supremely talented big men. Which is why they overpay for injury prone guys like Bogut.

Note: I like Ezeli. But Ezeli doesn't have the ceiling of Drummond. Ezeli at best is a solid defensive role player in a deep lineup. Drummond has a chance to be much more than that.
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM ]
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
I am still honestly pissed off that we passed on developing Andre Drummond for Harrison Barnes.

The Warriors never ever make a commitment to actually developing young, supremely talented big men. Which is why they overpay for injury prone guys like Bogut.

Note: I like Ezeli. But Ezeli doesn't have the ceiling of Drummond. Ezeli at best is a solid defensive role player in a deep lineup. Drummond has a chance to be much more than that.

I disagreed with you before but honestly i wish we picked Drummond now
i still think Barnes can be an all star in the future. But you don't pass on athletic talented big men like Drummond at pick #7

Drummond will never be anything special in my opinion. Ezeli is just learning the game. He may end up playing many more years in the NBA than Drummond.

It's not just a matter of luck.

Bogut has been well known as the Darren McFadden of NBA centers.

Hell he was injured when they traded for him.

Of course he was. There was no chance in hell that you could get a center like Bogut if he was 100% healthy at the time for a small shooting guard like Monta Ellis. Warriors rolled the dice and I still think it was worth the gamble. Warriors were never going to win with Ellis-Curry. Just wasnt gonna happen,
  • IT21
  • Veteran

Drummond will never be anything special in my opinion. Ezeli is just learning the game. He may end up playing many more years in the NBA than Drummond.

I disagree
I dont think Drummond will be the best center in the leauge but I think he can be as good as someone like Roy Hibbert
Ezeli is more of a Kendrick Perkins type player lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I disagree
I dont think Drummond will be the best center in the leauge but I think he can be as good as someone like Roy Hibbert

I'll take a Perkins with the 30th pick!
Originally posted by YungAce:
I disagree

I disagree

I'll take a Kendrick Perkins clone. Someone that brings toughness and tenacity at the position. Sometimes, when I watch Drummond, it looks like he's trying too hard to be finesse.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I disagree

Yep
Barnes and Ezili> Drummond any day
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com