There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Mark Jacksons a pretty terrible coach

We won't with anything with him as headcoach and that includes going to the playoffs. I know its early but I have 0 confidence that this team will make the playoffs with Jackson as head coach
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

We won't with anything with him as headcoach and that includes going to the playoffs. I know its early but I have 0 confidence that this team will make the playoffs with Jackson as head coach

He'll win as many playoff games for us, as Dennis Erickson won for the 9ers.
FT's FT's FT's

Thompson and Landry flat out choked
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
He'll win as many playoff games for us, as Dennis Erickson won for the 9ers.

TROOF
  • crzy
  • Veteran
This team is testing the limits of my patience and optimism

Where the f**k is Bogut?
its not often u see a team go 0-4 from the free throw line with the lead in the waning moments.

THATS JUST f**kING PATHETIC!
Glad I didn't watch the game tonight. Looks like we got killed on the glass. Outrebounded, particularly on the offensive glass. And damn...66 of Denver's 107 points were scored in the paint. Bogut could not come back soon enough.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
What a way to protect a lead. Mark needs to be pile driven through the Spanish announcers' table.

We won't with anything with him as head coach and that includes going to the playoffs. I know its early but I have 0 confidence that this team will make the playoffs with Jackson as head coach

I usually don't go postal on something like this, but I am very upset. I don't go to the games, I can't afford it. So who am I to develop a severe case of the hips? Tonight was a perfect demonstration why this team needs professional guidance on the floor. Most coaches could coax a victory with 2,20 on the clock and a 5 point lead. Not ours.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by daWest:
its not often u see a team go 0-4 from the free throw line with the lead in the waning moments.

THATS JUST f**kING PATHETIC!

I stopped watching because I thought iit was over
I keep wondering what does Mark Jackson even do during timeouts? It seems Mike Malone draws up all the plays during timeouts.
We went from Keith Dumb to Mark Dumb and Dumber
Originally posted by SFrush:
I keep wondering what does Mark Jackson even do during timeouts? It seems Mike Malone draws up all the plays during timeouts.

He does
literally every play. Mark Jackson just stands there and nods his head while Malone draws up a play and explains it to the players
Time to regroup and put more caffeine into Mark's coffee.
Originally posted by SFrush:

He does
literally every play. Mark Jackson just stands there and nods his head while Malone draws up a play and explains it to the players

It definitely makes you wonder how different things would be if Mike Malone was the HC.
WE GOT SUCK FOREVER..
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com