LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I know those feels

Sorry dudes
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Richard Jefferson is awful. Rush's injury hurts so bad because it resulted in Jefferson getting minutes.

and Draymond green getting more minutes who's out of shape and very bad offensively.

I hate you Zach Randolph!
Good game, guys. It got away from you in the 3rd. You guys started the 2nd half hot, too.
got spanked, lol
Hard to score when you have no dribble penetration and no low-post threat. Jenkins and Tyler should have been put in the game much earlier. The game got out of hand because we flooded the court with perimeter players. The Lakers simply pressured the ball and drove us back, making things very difficult for Steph and Klay in particular.
This makes the losses against the lesser teams even worse. The Lakers are a juggernaut and I expected a loss. I wouldn't get down too much. Dwight "Hercules" Howard, Kobe, and Pau are just too good. We sorely lack a heavy hitter like Bogut, Little inside game and Curry shooting bricks does not help. Howard abuses Festus, but Howard abuses most everybody. Beans just irritates me. Flashes of effort punctuated with long periods of lackadaisical play.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
got spanked, lol

Do you think they'll be replaying the game later on spankwire ?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
got spanked, lol

Will be on there regardless, lol
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
got spanked, lol

Will be on there regardless, lol

LOL THIS LOL
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
This makes the losses against the lesser teams even worse. The Lakers are a juggernaut and I expected a loss. I wouldn't get down too much. Dwight "Hercules" Howard, Kobe, and Pau are just too good. We sorely lack a heavy hitter like Bogut, Little inside game and Curry shooting bricks does not help. Howard abuses Festus, but Howard abuses most everybody. Beans just irritates me. Flashes of effort punctuated with long periods of lackadaisical play.

The Lakers didn't look that great to me honestly.. we just played like complete s**t

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
The Lakers didn't look that great to me honestly.. we just played like complete s**t

You could be right. We were worse than terrible.
Originally posted by SFrush:
and Draymond green getting more minutes who's out of shape and very bad offensively.

I hate you Zach Randolph!

Draymond needs to push himself away from the dinner table.

Come On WARRIORS: Let's play well against the Nuggets. Hard to get a fix on the Warriors. They play Doctor Jekyll and Mr, Hyde on a nightly basis. A good clean, consistent game would be a switch. I would rather keep Beans off the floor , in fact keep him out of the building. Rather have Festus spend more time learning the trade even against behemoths like Howard,
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow, nice start - ran out of gas in late stages of 2nd

All about the bench scoring. We're usually the ones that are on the downside of 17-4 bench scoring.

The Warriors cant beat the Lakers with no Bogut and 3 rookies playing.

The Warriors couldn't beat the Lakers with Bogut
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow, nice start - ran out of gas in late stages of 2nd

All about the bench scoring. We're usually the ones that are on the downside of 17-4 bench scoring.

The Warriors cant beat the Lakers with no Bogut and 3 rookies playing.

Sure they could. Dont get too carried away by your team just yet. They are still 2-4 and have a horrible bench. Age and injuries could be their downfall in the end.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

The Lakers wouldn't have had to play small with Landry guarding Gasol and Lee guarding Howard most of the game. The game would've been completely different. The Lakers didn't look great at all, the Warriors just played like s**t
Share 49ersWebzone