There are 174 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Just curious, why is the Bay Area Basketball team's thread pinned below the LA Basketball Team thread given that this is a SAN FRANCISCO 49ers Forum?

The lakers thread is more popular?

I don't know the real answer but I think its f**king stupid.
Just curious, why is the Bay Area Basketball team's thread pinned below the LA Basketball Team thread given that this is a SAN FRANCISCO 49ers Forum?

Good question. Whoever repinned them after they were unpinned didn't do it right. You should be outraged and start some serious s**t over this.

An even better question is why are the ufc, boxing, and wrestling threads pinned when those threads get posted in at a snails pace compared to the basketball team threads?
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Nov 9, 2012 at 7:18 PM ]
Why not have Kobe as player/coach? Everybody in the house can then concentrate on Kobe getting the ball and shooting shortly thereafter. Just kidding. Kobe is your bread and butter man. If, he's unhappy you do something about it. "Brownie, you did a heck of a job." We can only hope they will not pull it together for today's game.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM ]
Game time

Go W's!
f**k the lakers and that douchebag kobe
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Good question. Whoever repinned them after they were unpinned didn't do it right. You should be outraged and start some serious s**t over this.

An even better question is why are the ufc, boxing, and wrestling threads pinned when those threads get posted in at a snails pace compared to the basketball team threads?

Having boxing, ufc, and of all things wrestling pinned is just retarded. Wrestling isnt even a sport. It should be in the parking lot for sure. Dont tell Janitor that though. He is really into his wrestling. LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Having boxing, ufc, and of all things wrestling pinned is just retarded. Wrestling isnt even a sport. It should be in the parking lot for sure. Dont tell Janitor that though. He is really into his wrestling. LOL

wrestling is legit. the WWE is retarded

I agree in not pinning wrestling although I watch it occasionally. It's real, but not a real sport. I say give the three count to pinning wrestling.
What's going on? Has the game started?
2 rookies in the lineup. It's going to be a long night.

Klay is fouling already?
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Klay is fouling already?

Guarding Kobe will do that to you.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Klay is fouling already?

Guarding Kobe will do that to you.

That was good D he didn't touch him
Nba is wack
Kobe is going to can at least 40. Coach probably told him to fire at will.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 9, 2012 at 7:47 PM ]
Beans has got to be the worst player in the NBA. Hasn't a clue.
Share 49ersWebzone