There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,689
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
let's get monta back.....


Monta > Jarrett Jack
So, I was watching First Take today, and heard Stephen A. Smith mention D.Howard may be playing in GS, and this isn't the first time I've heard this on ESPN/NBA TV. Can anyone fill me in on if this is a sign-and-trade rumor? I'd rather not deal with Dwight and his BS, though a Curry/Lee/Howard/Barnes core would be pretty interesting...
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:
So, I was watching First Take today, and heard Stephen A. Smith mention D.Howard may be playing in GS, and this isn't the first time I've heard this on ESPN/NBA TV. Can anyone fill me in on if this is a sign-and-trade rumor? I'd rather not deal with Dwight and his BS, though a Curry/Lee/Howard/Barnes core would be pretty interesting...

a sign and trade with the Lakers would have to include Klay and Barnes, IMO. I'd HATE to do that for a guy that's shown to be sucha drama queen and a distraction.
Monta related news:

Rumors that a sign and trade involving Monta to the Lakers for Pau Gasol
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:
So, I was watching First Take today, and heard Stephen A. Smith mention D.Howard may be playing in GS, and this isn't the first time I've heard this on ESPN/NBA TV. Can anyone fill me in on if this is a sign-and-trade rumor? I'd rather not deal with Dwight and his BS, though a Curry/Lee/Howard/Barnes core would be pretty interesting...

a sign and trade with the Lakers would have to include Klay and Barnes, IMO. I'd HATE to do that for a guy that's shown to be sucha drama queen and a distraction.

Hell no to that. Dwight doesn't want to win.


Originally posted by SF69ers:
Monta related news:

Rumors that a sign and trade involving Monta to the Lakers for Pau Gasol

n***a said what???????????????
Monta for 6th man
la derp
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jun 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
let's get monta back.....


Monta > Jarrett Jack

Brilliant post
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,689
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
let's get monta back.....


Monta > Jarrett Jack

Brilliant post

thanks john, means a lot coming from you
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
let's get monta back.....


Monta > Jarrett Jack

Brilliant post

thanks john, means a lot coming from you

You are the King of worthless posts I must say. LOL This was just another example. But, you are welcome.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,689
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
let's get monta back.....


Monta > Jarrett Jack

Brilliant post

thanks john, means a lot coming from you

You are the King of worthless posts I must say. LOL This was just another example. But, you are welcome.

Call me King Garcia from now on.

I will call you bloggerJohn, due to your cornucopia of sports expertise, it is only a matter of time until you start your own sports website.
And on the front page, it will be dedicated to the intellectual and articulate conversations you and 99 have about all things sports.

I can't wait to start reading.
Don't tell me you guys are going to taint the Warriors thread too...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Don't tell me you guys are going to taint the Warriors thread too...

Hopefully not. Maybe Garcia will get himself banned again.
Cole aldrich and Jimmer for Rush
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Cole aldrich and Jimmer for Rush

dmc for Jefferson
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com