Originally posted by RogerCraig:
What do we need to go into the play-offs next season?
- Health! Across the board
- A Reliable Post player (someone that can get us some easy buckets) Maybe back up the 4 and 5. Landry may/may not walk.
- A solid backup PG. Jack is gonna go get paid. Grab a young PG that pushes the tempo and plays solid defense.
- Mike Malone to get passed over Again
- Mark Jackson to stress how turnovers KILLED us a lot this season. Find a way to reduce them.
- Beat the Teams within the division. You go 3-1 vs the Clippers, but have matchup struggles vs the Kings?