Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Good season, they'll be good next year at least. AMNESTY BEANS

We can't. He'll be an expiring though

find away to TRADE him now that he's somewhat of an asset

him and jefferson

unless they just keep the expirings and go after someone BIG in 2014

I'd rather pursue a FA in 2014 rather than trading for a mediocre player with a bigger contract.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Hopper:
IIRC, i think he has a player option. I think he will be back because I don't think a team will give him more than a four million dollar contract after coming off a serious injury. I think he takes this upcoming season to prove that he's healthy and then hit the market next year. But all of this is just pure speculation.

Yeah neither Landry or Rush are free agents unless they opt out of their deals.

Rush missed 80 games, unlikely he opts out. Landry is more likely but who knows.

If Landry's motives were to earn as much money as he can, he would be a smart man by opting out. He might even get a 3-4 yr deal worth 5 mil per annum.

I heard Toronto is interested in Landry and Utah is interested in Jack.

Unlikely Landry opts out to play in Toronto with that income tax. However both teams would offer both players starting positions I would imagine so who knows.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
IIRC, i think he has a player option. I think he will be back because I don't think a team will give him more than a four million dollar contract after coming off a serious injury. I think he takes this upcoming season to prove that he's healthy and then hit the market next year. But all of this is just pure speculation.

Yeah neither Landry or Rush are free agents unless they opt out of their deals.

Rush missed 80 games, unlikely he opts out. Landry is more likely but who knows.

If Landry's motives were to earn as much money as he can, he would be a smart man by opting out. He might even get a 3-4 yr deal worth 5 mil per annum.

I heard Toronto is interested in Landry and Utah is interested in Jack.

Unlikely Landry opts out to play in Toronto with that income tax. However both teams would offer both players starting positions I would imagine so who knows.

Im pretty sure they wont get either for a 1 yr deal this time. Both were important to the team and I hope they come back at a reasonable price.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Im pretty sure they wont get either for a 1 yr deal this time. Both were important to the team and I hope they come back at a reasonable price.

I want Jack back for sure, but I'd rather get a player with more of an interior presence than Landry to be honest
Landry is a good player, but he's just pure offense.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I know I don't post much on here anymore, but I just want to say this.

This team brought me so much f**king joy this year. (except for Game 1 this series )

In so many ways, this team's success this season coincided with improvements and successes in my own personal life. I'm healthier, happier, less stressed, in better shape.

No matter what happens with this team going forward, I'm going to always remember this season. It was a beautiful, beautiful season.
Originally posted by crzy:

This team brought me so much f**king joy this year. (except for Game 1 this series )

In so many ways, this team's success this season coincided with improvements and successes in my own personal life. I'm healthier, happier, less stressed, in better shape.

No matter what happens with this team going forward, I'm going to always remember this season. It was a beautiful, beautiful season.

My bro
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

My bro

I do miss chatting with you in here Crzy man.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I do miss chatting with you in here Crzy man.

Word.

get ready Warriors fans for the Kings to take Malone
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Hopefully Cousins doesn't choke him.

Or eat him .
Originally posted by nothing03:

Or eat him .

What do we need to go into the play-offs next season?
Share 49ersWebzone