49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 566 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by YungAce:
LeBron, Kobe, CP3, Dwight, etc are elite. I can't group Lee in with them as good as he is. Or should I say TRASH

I wouldn't group Dwight howard with those guys either
Originally posted by schmons:
between the legs, behind the back, 3 pointer, SWISH. so smooth



Dan Patrick basically said that was elder abuse this morning to Jackson when he was on the show.
Originally posted by schmons:
between the legs, behind the back, 3 pointer, SWISH. so smooth



cold game..
the only other PF i'm taking over DLee is maybe Zack Randolph.... but thats about it. Lee is right there with him.
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.

this. dude talks so big.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
He ain't bout that life
Originally posted by Garcia:
the only other PF i'm taking over DLee is maybe Zack Randolph.... but thats about it. Lee is right there with him.

Id also take Lamarcus Aldridge over him
Maybe kevin love
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.


I was at the game last night and I didn't see Howard have any kind of reaction at all except for a little jawing during the technical foul. I was surprised to see his comments this morning.
Originally posted by HardEdge:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.


I was at the game last night and I didn't see Howard have any kind of reaction at all except for a little jawing during the technical foul. I was surprised to see his comments this morning.

Exactly why he's a fake tough guy. He had all 2nd half to do something about it. He did nothing. Instead, he waited until after the game during media session to talk trash.
Dwight gonna Dwight
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,996
WTF
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,996
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.

And he is doing The Pick to Klay's nose lol
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.

And he is doing The Pick to Klay's nose lol

LOL. Kobe give's new meaning to "setting the pick".
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone