There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
watching Lakers post game.

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE
Originally posted by Garcia:

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE

eh, I love Lee but there's still a couple PFs I'd take over him

It's also fair to say he's not overpaid anymore
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

ELEETE

Agreed. I have no problem calling him ELEETE tho. He's so skilled offensively, I could care less about his defensive shortcomings. That's what Bogut is for. He's tough as nails too.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:

ELEETE

Agreed. I have no problem calling him ELEETE tho. He's so skilled offensively, I could care less about his defensive shortcomings. That's what Bogut is for. He's tough as nails too.

LeBron, Kobe, CP3, Dwight, etc are elite. I can't group Lee in with them as good as he is. Or should I say TRASH
Originally posted by YungAce:

ELEETE

LeBron, Kobe, CP3, Dwight, etc are elite. I can't group Lee in with them as good as he is. Or should I say TRASH

Yeah, of course I wouldn't group him with those guys. I do think he's a top 5 PF. Not bad for a guy who's pure trash.
Yeah, of course I wouldn't group him with those guys. I do think he's a top 5 PF. Not bad for a guy who's pure trash.

Will BBQ on David Lee day this July
Big win last night, even though we nearly blew it.

Glad to see our players playing with an attitude out there, especially Lee, stepping up against D12 and Metta.
yeah budddyyyyyy..
between the legs, behind the back, 3 pointer, SWISH. so smooth

Originally posted by YungAce:

I wouldn't group Dwight howard with those guys either
Originally posted by schmons:

Dan Patrick basically said that was elder abuse this morning to Jackson when he was on the show.
Originally posted by schmons:

cold game..
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
the only other PF i'm taking over DLee is maybe Zack Randolph.... but thats about it. Lee is right there with him.
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.

this. dude talks so big.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com