There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Draymond Green is just clueless out there tonight

Klay's looking pretty good attacking the basket. He seems to strive when pressured
can't defend the 3 for s**t
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Never do
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Never do

Ya this whole season teams have been raining 3s on us. The drive and kick has killed us all season.
And we can't learn from our mistakes for some reason. :/
Why did Harden take so long to take that shot
Why give the ball to Barnes? WHY
Barnes is so f**king hesitant to shoot
How could the dubs pass the ball so carelessly...
Right now the Warriors are just not a good basketball team. WAY too many turnovers, stupid fouls, and sloppy defense. Jack and Landry are not playing like they did earlier in the year
What a joke of a 4th quarter. This game should have been over when we got into the bonus. It was early in the 4th, should have been free throws all the way to the end of the game. Instead we continue to jack up contested jumpers and wonder where our offense went. No dribble penetration at the end of games and lousy ball-handling will continue to haunt us. The final 30 seconds was laughably bad. Everyone just threw up their arms and said f**k it. Yeesh.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Bill Simmons is saying that Sam Presti's first call after he couldn't re-sign James Harden was to the Warriors, and wanted Klay Thompson + a pick for him.

Yeah I don't believe this at all. And I'm extremely cynical when it comes to the Warriors.

An owner who was willing to giveDeAndre Jordan $11M per year and has never seemed concerned with Biedrins' salary isn't going to pass on Harden because of future luxury tax concerns.
[ Edited by crzy on Mar 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Right now the Warriors are just not a good basketball team. WAY too many turnovers, stupid fouls, and sloppy defense. Jack and Landry are not playing like they did earlier in the year

The Warriors current play combined with this painful Harden rumor (if true) is starting to drag me back down into the bottomless pit of cynicism which is the natural mental state of all Warriors fans
Originally posted by crzy:
Bill Simmons is saying that Sam Presti's first call after he couldn't re-sign James Harden was to the Warriors, and wanted Klay Thompson + a pick for him.

Yeah I don't believe this at all. And I'm extremely cynical when it comes to the Warriors.

An owner who was willing to giveDeAndre Jordan $11M per year and has never seemed concerned with Biedrins' salary isn't going to pass on Harden because of future luxury tax concerns.

True. However this same owner also tends to overvalue his own players, and has a history of suspect talent evaluation. So maybe its not the money that was an issue....but more that he would rather have Klay than Harden.
They could have still traded their '15 pick.
How? Considering we still don't own our 2014 first round pick either.
Originally posted by SFrush:
They could have still traded their '15 pick.
How? Considering we still don't own our 2014 first round pick either.

How do you figure?
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com