Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 456 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Curry sucks sometimes. He trys to do way too much

Do you still root for the Seattle Kings?

Shut the f**k up dude

LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Curry sucks sometimes. He trys to do way too much

Do you still root for the Seattle Kings?

Shut the f**k up dude

LOL

What's funny?

Just trying to talk some basketball and you come in here and troll and incite me with an ignorant comment.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Mar 6, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Curry sucks sometimes. He trys to do way too much

Do you still root for the Seattle Kings?

Shut the f**k up dude

LOL

What's funny?

That you root for a team that is run by stabbing you in the back and leaving your city. And how sensitive you are to a legit question. SO.. yes.. I think it was funny. Now, go do your homework.
Lol ninerjohn seems like hes always either criticizing someone or putting people down. Dude must be Mr. Perfect
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Lol ninerjohn seems like hes always either criticizing someone or putting people down. Dude must be Mr. Perfect

Thanks. Maybe I will change my screen name to Mr. Perfect. Good idea.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Lol ninerjohn seems like hes always either criticizing someone or putting people down. Dude must be Mr. Perfect

And how was I critcizing anyone or putting the team down. I asked him if he still rooted for the team.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Curry sucks sometimes. He trys to do way too much

Do you still root for the Seattle Kings?

Shut the f**k up dude

LOL

What's funny?

Just trying to talk some basketball and you come in here and troll and incite me with an ignorant comment.

LOL Not ignorant at all. Perhaps you need to understand the definition of ignorant. I didnt know you were going to be so sensitive to a simple question. See, if the Warriors were moving to Seattle I wouldnt root for them anymore. I would consider them traitors. Thus, the question
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL Not ignorant at all. Perhaps you need to understand the definition of ignorant. I didnt know you were going to be so sensitive to a simple question. See, if the Warriors were moving to Seattle I wouldnt root for them anymore. I would consider them traitors. Thus, the question

Well,
1. They're still the Sacramento kings.
2. It's looking better than ever right now that they will STAY in Sacramento.
So those 2 points right there are clear that your "Seattle Kings" comment was ignorant.

Also, here in nor cal the kings are all we have. They are more than just a sports franchise to the city. The problem is the Maloofs here, not the kings.

Why the hell wouldn't I be sensitive about this? I'm trying to have a conversation about basketball and you troll me with your stupid comment? I get it, Kings fans have heard all that s**t. It's old. And frankly it isn't even right. So just shut up dude.

Imagine the niners being ripped away from SF due to corrupt owners.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Lol ninerjohn seems like hes always either criticizing someone or putting people down. Dude must be Mr. Perfect

And how was I critcizing anyone or putting the team down. I asked him if he still rooted for the team.

K.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL Not ignorant at all. Perhaps you need to understand the definition of ignorant. I didnt know you were going to be so sensitive to a simple question. See, if the Warriors were moving to Seattle I wouldnt root for them anymore. I would consider them traitors. Thus, the question

Well,
1. They're still the Sacramento kings.
2. It's looking better than ever right now that they will STAY in Sacramento.
So those 2 points right there are clear that your "Seattle Kings" comment was ignorant.

Also, here in nor cal the kings are all we have. They are more than just a sports franchise to the city. The problem is the Maloofs here, not the kings.

Why the hell wouldn't I be sensitive about this? I'm trying to have a conversation about basketball and you troll me with your stupid comment? I get it, Kings fans have heard all that s**t. It's old. And frankly it isn't even right. So just shut up dude.

Imagine the niners being ripped away from SF due to corrupt owners.

I dont think I will shut up DUDE.. Why didnt you just answer the question and say.. damn right I root for the team and will until they move rather then get your panties in a bunch. By the way, the Warriors are in NOR CAL.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think I will shut up DUDE.. Why didnt you just answer the question and say.. damn right I root for the team and will until they move rather then get your panties in a bunch. By the way, the Warriors are in NOR CAL.

Trollers gonna troll. I was talking about real nor cal lolol

Anyways, the point of this thread, this is a good game going on.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think I will shut up DUDE.. Why didnt you just answer the question and say.. damn right I root for the team and will until they move rather then get your panties in a bunch. By the way, the Warriors are in NOR CAL.

Trollers gonna troll. I was talking about real nor cal lolol

Anyways, the point of this thread, this is a good game going on.

Yes it is. I'm sure you will have Kings fans in your thread to discuss it with.
FESTUS TAKING COUSINS TO SCHOOL
Originally posted by YungAce:
FESTUS TAKING COUSINS TO SCHOOL

Lol cousins and Tyreke are both having awful games
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
FESTUS TAKING COUSINS TO SCHOOL

Lol cousins and Tyreke are both having awful games

i just tuned in now lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone