There are 217 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Warriors are SO lucky to get a win tonight. 87 points against the worst defensive team in the league at home is nothing to be proud of. Its time to step it up!

True, but we always have close games against the kings, atleast in recent memory.

In Sacramento has been a nightmare for the Warriors. However, the Kings are 6-28 on the road. Just no excuse for not winning by double digits at home against this team.

Klay comes through in the clutch with a game winner.

Can't believe I ever wanted us to draft Tyreke Evans. The guy still plays like he's in AAU.
Klay doe
Klaydoeee
Ugly win. Whatever it is about the Kings, it doesn't matter about the record, but we just have a rough time against them. Maybe it's the matchups or their size.

Glad Klay got the game winning shot. I felt like he needed that. However, I'd still trade him for Evan Turner lol
festus got some hands now all of a sudden lol..
I think that teams have adjusted to Jackson's (or Malone's) offense at this stage. This is typically a point in the season where you have to open up the playbook a bit more, install some new sets, do some different things. Everyone has tape on what you do well, how Klay and Steph come off screens, how to double Steph out high on the PnR and make him commit. The only thing that they don't have much tape on? Bogut within this particular scheme (for obvious reason). But he isn't agile enough right now to where the average 7-footer can't play him straight up.

But yeah, Curry looks EXHAUSTED out there. Dude had bags under his eyes from shoot-around til the final secs. Hopefully, Jackson gives them a full day off today.
really wish we didn't have to trade Jenkins
weird note on DeMarcus Cousins that Rib Bucher said on the air after the game. throughout the game, Cousins looked disinterested and wasn't focused to the point where Smart actually benched him for the 4th. when media arrived in the Kings locker room after the game, what they witnessed wasn't a furious Cousins. on the contrary, they saw a kid that was like a big puppy wanting to please people. he was polite, friendly, paused in the middle of the interview to run and get the reporters gatorades. paused again in the middle of another question to offer the media food from their team buffet. when they said "no, thanks," he still ran off, made plates, and gave them to the reporters to enjoy.

i seriously think there's something wrong, mentally, with this kid
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
weird note on DeMarcus Cousins that Rib Bucher said on the air after the game. throughout the game, Cousins looked disinterested and wasn't focused to the point where Smart actually benched him for the 4th. when media arrived in the Kings locker room after the game, what they witnessed wasn't a furious Cousins. on the contrary, they saw a kid that was like a big puppy wanting to please people. he was polite, friendly, paused in the middle of the interview to run and get the reporters gatorades. paused again in the middle of another question to offer the media food from their team buffet. when they said "no, thanks," he still ran off, made plates, and gave them to the reporters to enjoy.

i seriously think there's something wrong, mentally, with this kid

probably is.

anyway

I think this team is still learning how to play with Andrew Bogut and I think by the end of this 16-22 home games we will be in great shape, chemistry wise and will firmly be in positions for the playoffs, probably 6th seed, which I hope is the case because the Clippers are #3, and we own them..

BOOK

DAT SHIET

My boy, Monta, coming back home tomorrow!! I wish I could go to the game.
better win today yo.

i'm going! to watch klay shut him down
Originally posted by YungAce:

i'm going! to watch klay shut him down

Klay won't be able to cover him
Warriors to sign Malcolm Thomas

He was named to the All-NBA D-League First team and All-NBA D-League Defensive First Team last season when he spent time with the Austin Toros and Rio Grande Valley Vipers.

Thomas played in three games for the San Antonio Spurs last season, scoring one point and pulling down three rebounds in 15 minutes.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!
Share 49ersWebzone