There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
I figure now is the best time to jump on the bandwagon while the dubs haven't accomplished anything yet

lol I did that like 4 yrs ago when they sucked

Didn't jump on the bandwagon..but I was never really a warrior fan until I went to a game. The crowd was awesome and I loved it, started following them more then eventually became a huge fan. I was like 14

It was against the Celtics. Monta tore it up and they won
[ Edited by ImaMod on Oct 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This might be the worst game I have ever seen Curry play as a Warrior. Pathetic

I think coach said (on radio) he was happy curry pushed through even though he sucked
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I think coach said (on radio) he was happy curry pushed through even though he sucked

They should have traded him, but because he was injured they weren't gonna get anything for him....And now they a sign him for four more years 44 Million dollars - What a stupid move.. Curry is overrated and overpaid. I hoping they trade him.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
They should have traded him, but because he was injured they weren't gonna get anything for him....And now they a sign him for four more years 44 Million dollars - What a stupid move.. Curry is overrated and overpaid. I hoping they trade him.

Who would have thought. When Curry and Tyreke were rookies, it looked like they were both going to be sick as hell and battle it out for years.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:

lol

this lol
everyone in the NBA is overpaid
Curry being "overpaid" is not what bothers me. Its Curry being overrated is what bothers me. Management somehow thinks this guy is the next coming of John Stockton when its becoming more apparent that he isnt even the next coming of a real point guard. They love this guy. They shot down a Curry for Rondo trade. They immediately pulled our name out of the hat for Chris Paul when we heard Stephen Curry's name brought up. I just dont get it.

I like Curry. Hes a decent player. Could be a really good player if given the right situation and system. But as a point guard, and THE centerpiece of a hopefully contending team, I dont see Curry ever living up to they hype.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Curry being "overpaid" is not what bothers me. Its Curry being overrated is what bothers me. Management somehow thinks this guy is the next coming of John Stockton when its becoming more apparent that he isnt even the next coming of a real point guard. They love this guy. They shot down a Curry for Rondo trade. They immediately pulled our name out of the hat for Chris Paul when we heard Stephen Curry's name brought up. I just dont get it.

I like Curry. Hes a decent player. Could be a really good player if given the right situation and system. But as a point guard, and THE centerpiece of a hopefully contending team, I dont see Curry ever living up to they hype.

If he stays healthy I think he can. Injuries have prevented him from ever being able to build on his rookie year.

I like the fact that he finally found a different way to score some points in the 4th quarter. His defense looked marginally better, too.

Shooting sucked tonight, but that's an aberration for him.

What I don't like: still has careless turnovers.
I already like the Jarrett Jack pickup. He'll get others involved, get to the FT line and play defense
Originally posted by SFrush:
I already like the Jarrett Jack pickup. He'll get others involved, get to the FT line and play defense

Originally posted by cypherninja:

I like the fact that he finally found a different way to score some points in the 4th quarter. His defense looked marginally better, too.

Shooting sucked tonight, but that's an aberration for him.

What I don't like: still has careless turnovers.

This.

Watching him try to bounce-pass when no angles were open, due to a double team, was driving me nuts. Call a 30 sec TO, for Christ's sakes!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Go W's 1-0
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by ImaMod:

lol

this lol
everyone in the NBA is overpaid

can't believe they paid a dude with glass ankles that kind of money.
The best thing the Warriors have done in a while was to bring in Landry and Jack. Both are very solid additions and really give the team solid depth.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
can't believe they paid a dude with glass ankles that kind of money.

Sus found his way into the warriors thread? RIP dubs
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com