Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
jacccccck
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Wolves announcer saying W's want it more, more guys that want it more.

Big Freethrow by Bazemore

Good hustle by Green
Originally posted by Garcia:
Wolves announcer saying W's want it more, more guys that want it more.

Big Freethrow by Bazemore

Good hustle by Green

Wolves announcers weren't that bad at all. San Antonio and Portland has some reallly homer announcers that I just put on mute whenever I watch on firstrowsports.

But you were right, we had it all along
Once again Jarrett Jack comes through in the clutch. Without him we'd probably be 10 games under .500 instead of 10 over.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Wolves announcers weren't that bad at all. San Antonio and Portland has some reallly homer announcers that I just put on mute whenever I watch on firstrowsports.

But you were right, we had it all along

yeah same here. they werent bad but they were definitely talking up the W's players and fan base. 'they will be a tough out in the playoffs' 'homefield advantage' 'the got guys like jack, curry. lee, and thompson who can put the ball in the hoop' 'they just seem to want it more' ...

things like that, wasnt saying they were bad at all... just gave us a lot of props. Magic Johnson said we have the best fans in the league last night
  • IT21
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Once again Jarrett Jack comes through in the clutch. Without him we'd probably be 10 games under .500 instead of 10 over.

Lol 20 win difference?
  • IT21
yeah same here. they werent bad but they were definitely talking up the W's players and fan base. 'they will be a tough out in the playoffs' 'homefield advantage' 'the got guys like jack, curry. lee, and thompson who can put the ball in the hoop' 'they just seem to want it more' ...

things like that, wasnt saying they were bad at all... just gave us a lot of props. Magic Johnson said we have the best fans in the league last night

Its hard to argue that. We've sold out despite sucking monkey nuts the last however many years
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Lol 20 win difference?

It's actually a 10 win difference. 23-33 as opposed to 33-23. I don't think it's that big of a stretch. He's been the one consistent player in the closing minutes all year long. Curry sometimes runs hot and cold, Thompson always disappears as the game goes on, but Jack always shows up in the 4th. He's the go-to ball handler and scorer.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Feb 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Its hard to argue that. We've sold out despite sucking monkey nuts the last however many years

pretty sure he says that about LA Dodgers fans too

like the 5 that go
I thought Ridnour's shot was going to fall in at the end. Basketball torture
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

white, lol

white, lol

Their whole team is white and they almost beat us lol, without their best white player
[ Edited by YungAce on Feb 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Their whole team is white and they almost beat us lol, without their best white player

bogut needs to fix his back. get some massages, accupuncture, whatever

He needs to stop being a b***h

He needs to stop being a b***h

This, doe. Dude is always hurt.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com