There are 167 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mark Jackson says there needs to be a "shakeup"

I wonder what he's thinking and I hope we don't panic and do a stupid trade.

Curry for Love. Lets do it
Originally posted by valrod33:

Curry for Love. Lets do it

Pass. Woulda done a Curry for Rubio and Pek deal before the season started and we were in position for the playoffs

fire heem

His Mike Singletary-ness will eventually show and he'll eventually be fired. Not sure when but I'm pretty confident it'll happen
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

fire heem

His Mike Singletary-ness will eventually show and he'll eventually be fired. Not sure when but I'm pretty confident it'll happen

I'll wait on that. He's shown this season that he can be a pretty good coach. None of us thought we'd be talking about playoffs at this time. Hell, NBA analysts mentioned his name as a possible coach of the year if we make the playoffs. Sure, I'm aware Malone is a big reason for our success, but can't deny Jackson's contribution to the team.
I'll wait on that. He's shown this season that he can be a pretty good coach. None of us thought we'd be talking about playoffs at this time. Hell, NBA analysts mentioned his name as a possible coach of the year if we make the playoffs. Sure, I'm aware Malone is a big reason for our success, but can't deny Jackson's contribution to the team.

If someone hires Malone I think Marc Jacksons weaknesses are going to really start to show. I think after that is when he'll go bye bye
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 20, 2013 at 7:55 AM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

If someone hires Malone I think Marc Jacksons weaknesses are going to really start to show. I think after that is when he'll go bye bye

I wonder if West and Lacob see the same thing and choose to have Malone over Jackson as our HC.

Warriors always make stupid trades. Jury is out on the Bogut trade, I guess the Baron Davis trade and SJax/Harrington trades were good for a short period of time. There isn't a trade out there right now that makes sense though.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
why festus playing time go down, he injured?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
why festus playing time go down, he injured?

nah, they're giving his minutes to Bogut. Then, when Bogut sits, Jackson goes with a Lee/Landry front court. Essentially going with the small lineup.

He's even giving Biedrins minutes over Festus.
Warriors in talks for Eric Gordon for klay

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

don't do it!

If we get Gordon, we have another small starting backcourt with both guards not playing very good defense. Also, he just signed a big contract and can't even play in back to back games due to injury like Bogut. THIS WOULD BE HORRIBLE.

Welcome to yesterday. LOL. Bad trade in my opinion.
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=9wm55ku

Klay AND Barnes for an injured prone Gordon? F**k that, hornets win that trade in a landslide. Honestly this team is just slumping right now and have been playing teams who just aren't missing shots.

lolwut
Originally posted by YungAce:
Klay AND Barnes for an injured prone Gordon? F**k that, hornets win that trade in a landslide. Honestly this team is just slumping right now and have been playing teams who just aren't missing shots.

lolwut

LULZ! i knew i had seen him comment on it yesterday.

Share 49ersWebzone