There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by crzy:
Why does everybody have to be innovative with jerseys. Those sleeves look horrible. THat's not a jersey, that's a T-Shirt.

The jerseys themselves would have been fine.

Agree
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by Ballistic:
yeah, they look neat and all after they're shot with a $3,000 DSLR and photoshopped



shorts/shirt don't even match


What the f**k those are two different shades of yellow
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 777
The look on the players' faces when wearing the new unis is the same as my dog after taking a crap on the rug...ashamed.
damn at least have the shorts match the damn jersey
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,339
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Steinmentz released an article about how Charles Barkley thinks Klay and Steph can't play together.

Because they are both best at shooting the ball.

Not sure I agree with this but I think it makes sense.

If its true, and you had to trade one of them. Who would you pick?

I'd keep Klay, IMO and try to bring in a badass CPIII type PG

Yep those are easy to find.

that would be the goal. all im saying
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Steinmentz released an article about how Charles Barkley thinks Klay and Steph can't play together.

Because they are both best at shooting the ball.

Not sure I agree with this but I think it makes sense.

If its true, and you had to trade one of them. Who would you pick?

I'd keep Klay, IMO and try to bring in a badass CPIII type PG

Yep those are easy to find.

that would be the goal. all im saying

Klay, Barnes, Lee, Bogut, Landry, Jack, and returned value for Steph will never net us a star PG. That's an 8th seed team at the least.
jack playin? MUST WIN today
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,339
Originally posted by YungAce:
Klay, Barnes, Lee, Bogut, Landry, Jack, and returned value for Steph will never net us a star PG. That's an 8th seed team at the least.

there would have to be adequate value in return obviously.

im not saying he should be traded but I think Charles brought up an (overly exaggerated) interesting point

just entertaining the idea
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
yeah, they look neat and all after they're shot with a $3,000 DSLR and photoshopped



shorts/shirt don't even match


What the f**k those are two different shades of yellow

Soccer jerseys and striped shorts that look like they're part of a clown costume? WTF? Somebody got paid to come up with that?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Nike wouldn't have two different shades of yellow
After what Houston did to us last week, I was confident we would beat them today; but with these modified clown-costumes, I can't see us winning sh!t.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
After what Houston did to us last week, I was confident we would beat them today; but with these modified clown-costumes, I can't see us winning sh!t.

Will not debut til the 22
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
After what Houston did to us last week, I was confident we would beat them today; but with these modified clown-costumes, I can't see us winning sh!t.

Will not debut til the 22

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
After what Houston did to us last week, I was confident we would beat them today; but with these modified clown-costumes, I can't see us winning sh!t.

Will not debut til the 22


Added room for arm movement = CHANCE
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
After what Houston did to us last week, I was confident we would beat them today; but with these modified clown-costumes, I can't see us winning sh!t.

Will not debut til the 22


Added room for arm movement = CHANCE

We should play the game in our warm-up pants, too. You know, for added leg movement.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com