There are 206 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Holy..
So you're saying there's a chance
So you're saying there's a chance

Monta you son of a b***h!
Could have won this game. Bucks had so many more offensive rebounds than the Dubs.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Could have won this game. Bucks had so many more offensive rebounds than the Dubs.

Klay missed plenty when it mattered most too
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM ]
Klay seems lost at times. Looks as if he doesn't understand the flow that well. Makes a lot of mistakes. And as Ace says, he misses shots under pressure.
Klay seems lost at times. Looks as if he doesn't understand the flow that well. Makes a lot of mistakes. And as Ace says, he misses shots under pressure.

Lee and Curry also shot poorly tonight. When the big 3 shoot 22-58 they are going to lose most of the time.
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'm over Klay. Dude does so much stupid s**t, misses so much open layups especially on fast breaks
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'm over Klay. Dude does so much stupid s**t, misses so much open layups especially on fast breaks
He's only 22. It's not like he's reached his ceiling yet.
Originally posted by SFrush:
He's only 22. It's not like he's reached his ceiling yet.

Ya I know, but the guy just annoys me
Monta, doe!!

jk
Must win in Toronto tonight? Andrea Bargnani and their rookie center Jonas Valanciunas are out.
Bogut could be playing tonight. Hopefully he isn't rushing it back b/c we've been scuffling lately.
better win today yo
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com