LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
overpaid trash man.

we should trade him while his stock is high
Can't believe David Lee made the All Star team. That dude is so overrated and his stats are inflated. He's trash.

All joking aside, congrats to Lee, our first All Star since Sprewell. Well deserved. Although Curry was snubbed, at least he can let his ankle rest.
There are reports that Bogut might be back soon. The Warriors haven't said anything but he has been doing sprints in practices and dunking, so there's no doubt it's gotten a lot better. Steinmetz said he expects him to be back in weeks, not months

He'll probably be rusty at first, but I don't think there's a better player that can come in right now and help the Warriors with his game and fit in perfectly. He's a great shot blocker, great defender and rebounder, good passer and willing to pass, exactly what we need/can use.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but dammit my hopes are up
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jan 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
There are reports that Bogut might be back soon. The Warriors haven't said anything but he has been doing sprints in practices and dunking, so there's no doubt it's gotten a lot better. Steinmetz said he expects him to be back in weeks, not months

He'll probably be rusty at first, but I don't think there's a better player that can come in right now and help the Warriors with his game and fit in perfectly. He's a great shot blocker, great defender and rebounder, good passer and willing to pass, exactly what we need/can use.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but dammit my hopes are up

Reality is the Warriors probably cannot win a playoff series without Bogut. Their opponent as it stands now would be Memphis and that team is just way too big for the W's if Bogut isnt in there. Hopefully he can really get ready for the last month of the regular season and then the playoffs.
And even with Bogut back in the lineup, you have to love the fact that Festus has gotten a good amount of experience on the fly. He's serviceable. Not yet a good center, but decent nonetheless. He can come in, push bodies around, and provide some defensive energy/hustle while spelling Bogut.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
And even with Bogut back in the lineup, you have to love the fact that Festus has gotten a good amount of experience on the fly. He's serviceable. Not yet a good center, but decent nonetheless. He can come in, push bodies around, and provide some defensive energy/hustle while spelling Bogut.

He was a great pick. Steal actually where they grabbed him.

Having someone like Ezeli come off the bench for Bogut would be huge for this team. Love the amount of energy and hustle he provides.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Having someone like Ezeli come off the bench for Bogut would be huge for this team. Love the amount of energy and hustle he provides.

Actually, having Biedrins and Ezeli off the bench would be big. Biedrins has played well this year on defense when he has come in. Plus, it gives them lots of fouls to use up.
Does Bob Fitz not commentate road games
Looks like the Warriors decided to not show up tonight. Just a pathetic first quarter

It's 0233 in the morning, got up to do some work and made the mistake of watching the last minute of the first quarter. of the Warriors game against the Bulls. I am going back to bed. Don't need this.
This is disturbing. Curry couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
warriors look terrible

everyone is missing.

2 tavel calls in two possessions
  • Garce
  • Veteran
curry making hinrich look like derrick rose
  • Garce
  • Veteran
WTF Carl Landry taken shots from the top of the key.

Wow.

They keep shooting - not making anything. They are having success driving and getting to the line why do they keep taking bad shots?
Share 49ersWebzone