There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how spoiled have we been sports wise this year? geez! almost feel guilty for being so good lol

Yep. Giants, Niners, Warriors, Stanford. Very good times.

THE f**kING SHARKS.

You cannot leave out the A's, doe.
And SJSU!
Congratulations to that trash David Lee. Curry deserved to go, but the guard position is just loaded.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Congratulations to that [b[trash David Lee[/b]. Curry deserved to go, but the guard position is just loaded.

That will never get old
Originally posted by YungAce:
Congratulations to that trash David Lee. Curry deserved to go, but the guard position is just loaded.

That will never get old

Bound to last for many seasons to come more than likely.
Originally posted by YungAce:

That will never get old

Bound to last for many seasons to come more than likely.

Yes it will. Congrats to the Trash Man
overpaid trash man.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how spoiled have we been sports wise this year? geez! almost feel guilty for being so good lol

Yep. Giants, Niners, Warriors, Stanford. Very good times.

THE f**kING SHARKS.

You cannot leave out the A's, doe.

could it be the sharks' year?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Barkley was so pissed that Curry didn't make it lol. Everyone else was making fun of him, but he didn't crack a smile. He actually looked genuinely pissed off.

Congrats to Lee though.

lol Sir Charles FTW. Is there a video of it? I heard it was pretty funny

Barkley on Steph Curry All-Star snub: "I'm so pissed off my head is going to explode."

glad he showed some love.. hope curry gets in somehow
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
overpaid trash man.

we should trade him while his stock is high
Can't believe David Lee made the All Star team. That dude is so overrated and his stats are inflated. He's trash.

All joking aside, congrats to Lee, our first All Star since Sprewell. Well deserved. Although Curry was snubbed, at least he can let his ankle rest.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
There are reports that Bogut might be back soon. The Warriors haven't said anything but he has been doing sprints in practices and dunking, so there's no doubt it's gotten a lot better. Steinmetz said he expects him to be back in weeks, not months

He'll probably be rusty at first, but I don't think there's a better player that can come in right now and help the Warriors with his game and fit in perfectly. He's a great shot blocker, great defender and rebounder, good passer and willing to pass, exactly what we need/can use.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but dammit my hopes are up
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jan 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
There are reports that Bogut might be back soon. The Warriors haven't said anything but he has been doing sprints in practices and dunking, so there's no doubt it's gotten a lot better. Steinmetz said he expects him to be back in weeks, not months

He'll probably be rusty at first, but I don't think there's a better player that can come in right now and help the Warriors with his game and fit in perfectly. He's a great shot blocker, great defender and rebounder, good passer and willing to pass, exactly what we need/can use.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but dammit my hopes are up

Reality is the Warriors probably cannot win a playoff series without Bogut. Their opponent as it stands now would be Memphis and that team is just way too big for the W's if Bogut isnt in there. Hopefully he can really get ready for the last month of the regular season and then the playoffs.
And even with Bogut back in the lineup, you have to love the fact that Festus has gotten a good amount of experience on the fly. He's serviceable. Not yet a good center, but decent nonetheless. He can come in, push bodies around, and provide some defensive energy/hustle while spelling Bogut.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
And even with Bogut back in the lineup, you have to love the fact that Festus has gotten a good amount of experience on the fly. He's serviceable. Not yet a good center, but decent nonetheless. He can come in, push bodies around, and provide some defensive energy/hustle while spelling Bogut.

He was a great pick. Steal actually where they grabbed him.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com