LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by YungAce:
Ending was nuts

Curry/Lee for all stars!
Andrew needs to lace up his playing shoes. We would be so much better. Curry taking shots from down town to keep us in a game is scary.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 24, 2013 at 6:56 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Epic win

Got to agree. They just beat the best team in the world. Of course, the Okies were on the road and just beat the Clips, which took some effort. Harry needs to find some consistency, don't you think? What about Travis from Santa Cruz ? Bring him up for a look.
Only team in the association to beat the Clippers, Heat, and Thunder!!!

Lovin' this team!
Might need me a bandwagon to jump on come playoff time.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Might need me a bandwagon to jump on come playoff time.

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Epic win

Got to agree. They just beat the best team in the world. Of course, the Okies were on the road and just beat the Clips, which took some effort. Harry needs to find some consistency, don't you think? What about Travis from Santa Cruz ? Bring him up for a look.

They arent going to bring up a D league player to ride the bench. Doesnt make any sense at all.

As for Barnes, he certainly can be disappointing at times. But, he is a rookie and he is going to have his ups and downs. He is pretty much what I expected when we drafted him and I dont think he is ever going to be a dominant SF in the NBA. Hopefully, a solid player who can defend and rebound and give you a consistent 12 pts a night.
how spoiled have we been sports wise this year? geez! almost feel guilty for being so good lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how spoiled have we been sports wise this year? geez! almost feel guilty for being so good lol

Yep. Giants, Niners, Warriors, Stanford. Very good times.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

A's

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

A's

I left them off on purpose.

A's

I left them off on purpose.

It's funny that every bay area sports team had/is having a good year except the sorry ass raiders

A's

This. We caught fire too. LOL

You guys deserve it. The only time I've ever been irritated at Bay Area fans was when half of the 'Stick would be full of opposing fans during the dark years. But aside from that, the Bay has fans that stick through thick and thin.
Curry didn't make the Western All-Stars team, but WCW gets the last spot
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Curry didn't make the Western All-Stars team, but WCW gets the last spot

Yup. Lee in, Curry out
Share 49ersWebzone