LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Is there anything Lillard can't do??
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
All I can say is the GMs from Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Sacramento should all be fired for passing on Damian Lillard

I wanted us to draft him sooo bad

I think we would have if Portland hadnt taken him.

Me too. Loved the story of him walking to the Warriors tryout lol
holys**t Lillard

Holy s**t Lillard is12 a boss
He's made 12 straight shots
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I think we'll win, but Damian Lillard will score 40.

LOL my prediction was pretty close.
I like Klay, but his basketball IQ has been questioned. I know he's still young but he needs to stop with the careless turnovers and the constant attempts on difficult 3 pointers with 20 seconds on the shot clock and with a huge lead.
I like Klay, but his basketball IQ has been questioned. I know he's still young but he needs to stop with the careless turnovers and the constant attempts on difficult 3 pointers with 20 seconds on the shot clock and with a huge lead.

I don't know if its his basketball IQ. He certainly has made some dumb mistakes. I think he gets nervous in certain situations. He's uncomfortable in transition and when driving to the basket. He's flashed some good IQ though. He's made some really nice passes and has really improved his defense. I think he's a smart player but he has to play with confidence. When he's looking timid he ends up with poor possessions and turnovers.
All I can say is the GMs from Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Sacramento should all be fired for passing on Damian Lillard

Yup. Even heading into the draft the only guys I would have taken ahead of Lillard were A. Davis and MKG. Didn't understand the hype behind Beal, Waiters, and Robinson. Lillard was clearly a better player.
Now, if only Spock could transfer Green's consciousness to Klay Thompson in a Vulcan mind meld, putting Green's basketball IQ into Klay's brain, we'd have something. Knowing when to foul a player intentionally is not within Klay's realm of comprehension, nor does he understand when not to take a shot from the parking lot. Has all the physical skills, but could use help in the mental aspects of the game.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM ]

Why does washington,cleveland, and charlotte need lillard. They all have capable pgs, unless you are talking about him playing the 2. which isnt out of the question for him

Originally posted by gold49digger:

Why does washington,cleveland, and charlotte need lillard. They all have capable pgs, unless you are talking about him playing the 2. which isnt out of the question for him

Id take Lillard over John Wall, Kemba Walker (lol), and whoever the hell starts for the kings.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I don't know if its his basketball IQ. He certainly has made some dumb mistakes. I think he gets nervous in certain situations. He's uncomfortable in transition and when driving to the basket. He's flashed some good IQ though. He's made some really nice passes and has really improved his defense. I think he's a smart player but he has to play with confidence. When he's looking timid he ends up with poor possessions and turnovers.

Yeah he's been a very frustrating player this year. I'm wondering if all the hype of GM's voting him the most improved player this year got to his head. I don't think it's his basketball IQ, but rather playing with a lot of pressure and not being confident. I think he'll be fine.

Best player available. The team that REALLY screwed up ( oh what a shocker) was Sacramento. Lillard was the player that really could have helped turn that franchise around.

Best player available. The team that REALLY screwed up ( oh what a shocker) was Sacramento. Lillard was the player that really could have helped turn that franchise around in Seattle.

fixed
Originally posted by ads_2006:
fixed

you're a funny guy.
Share 49ersWebzone