• Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Wtf Klay

this again

Yep. So careless with the ball and stupid turnovers

It's pretty annoying
Carelessness abounds - Golden State is eating it.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Carelessness abounds - Golden State is eating it.

lol
The way the Warriors are rebounding I'm surprised Portland doesn't go for 3 every time they have the ball.
All I can say is the GMs from Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Sacramento should all be fired for passing on Damian Lillard
  • IT21
  • Veteran
All I can say is the GMs from Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Sacramento should all be fired for passing on Damian Lillard

I wanted us to draft him sooo bad

I think we would have if Portland hadnt taken him.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Is there anything Lillard can't do??
  • IT21
  • Veteran

I think we would have if Portland hadnt taken him.

Me too. Loved the story of him walking to the Warriors tryout lol
holys**t Lillard

• IT21
  • Veteran
Holy s**t Lillard is12 a boss
He's made 12 straight shots
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I think we'll win, but Damian Lillard will score 40.

LOL my prediction was pretty close.
I like Klay, but his basketball IQ has been questioned. I know he's still young but he needs to stop with the careless turnovers and the constant attempts on difficult 3 pointers with 20 seconds on the shot clock and with a huge lead.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I like Klay, but his basketball IQ has been questioned. I know he's still young but he needs to stop with the careless turnovers and the constant attempts on difficult 3 pointers with 20 seconds on the shot clock and with a huge lead.

I don't know if its his basketball IQ. He certainly has made some dumb mistakes. I think he gets nervous in certain situations. He's uncomfortable in transition and when driving to the basket. He's flashed some good IQ though. He's made some really nice passes and has really improved his defense. I think he's a smart player but he has to play with confidence. When he's looking timid he ends up with poor possessions and turnovers.

Yup. Even heading into the draft the only guys I would have taken ahead of Lillard were A. Davis and MKG. Didn't understand the hype behind Beal, Waiters, and Robinson. Lillard was clearly a better player.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com