49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 825 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Looks good to me. Would they just go with 1 true center though? What about Marc Gasol?
  • kw49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 127
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
David Lee and Stephen Curry just did a podcast with Bill Simmons. Should be a fun listen when it's available.

Post the link when its available doe!

Here is the link.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=8812078
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Looks good to me. Would they just go with 1 true center though? What about Marc Gasol?

I think part of the reason that they went to a "frontcourt" designation instead of traditional positions is to avoid giving a spot to an undeserving center (and thusly shafting someone more deserving). Marc Gasol doesn't deserve to make the team ahead of any of those guys.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Looks good to me. Would they just go with 1 true center though? What about Marc Gasol?

I think part of the reason that they went to a "frontcourt" designation instead of traditional positions is to avoid giving a spot to an undeserving center (and thusly shafting someone more deserving). Marc Gasol doesn't deserve to make the team ahead of any of those guys.

Neither does Dwight Howard for that matter.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Looks good to me. Would they just go with 1 true center though? What about Marc Gasol?

I think part of the reason that they went to a "frontcourt" designation instead of traditional positions is to avoid giving a spot to an undeserving center (and thusly shafting someone more deserving). Marc Gasol doesn't deserve to make the team ahead of any of those guys.

Neither does Dwight Howard for that matter.

Dubs fans are gettin' sassy.
Bazemore got his own article in yahoo lol and his own montage hahaha. Awesome.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/warriors-rookie-kent-bazemore-bench-celebrations-great-video-150605483--nba.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52OHLEsBa0&feature=player_embedded
[ Edited by nothing03 on Jan 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dubs fans are gettin' sassy.

LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dubs fans are gettin' sassy.

LOL

Just shocks me that Nash, Pau, or Metta Me Drinks won't make it.
Is NBA All-Star voting determined 100% by the fans? Lee & Curry don't have a shot in hell if that's the case.

Even Chandler Parsons has more votes than Lee. Chandler Parsons?.......WOW. f**k you fans.
Anybody watching the Clippers - Lakers game? Lakers are not playing well against a team, which looks tired. Lakers need rejuvenation. Paul is a take charge type of guy on the floor. I wonder how he gets along with his team mates. Warriors against Clippers - We going to beat this team tonight!
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM ]
Are the Wizards tanking this early in the season? Pathetic would be a compliment describing the team. They are averaging a little over 88 points a game. Top scorer averages a little under 16 a game. What is the worst record ever in the NBA? Even the Bobcats are playing better. When do we play the Wizards again? Not soon enough.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Is NBA All-Star voting determined 100% by the fans? Lee & Curry don't have a shot in hell if that's the case.

Even Chandler Parsons has more votes than Lee. Chandler Parsons?.......WOW. f**k you fans.

NO. Starters only
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Is NBA All-Star voting determined 100% by the fans? Lee & Curry don't have a shot in hell if that's the case.

Even Chandler Parsons has more votes than Lee. Chandler Parsons?.......WOW. f**k you fans.

NO. Starters only

I'm sure coaches will choose Lee and curry
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I'm sure coaches will choose Lee and curry

I think they will choose The Trash David Lee. I don't think Curry makes it.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone