There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Doesnt matter really as thats just for starters. David Lee is a lock to make the team.

Just implied that I wouldn't be surprised if Lin made it. He's getting beat out by a lot of undeserving players
Frontcourt:
Kevin Durant (OKC) 1,088,797
Dwight Howard (LAL) 716,671
Blake Griffin (LAC) 593,024
Tim Duncan (SA) 352,534
Pau Gasol (LAL) 239,440
Kevin Love (Min) 221,291
Omer Asik (Hou) 160,935
Rudy Gay (Mem) 140,864
Serge Ibaka (OKC) 134,172
Marc Gasol (Mem) 114,465
LaMarcus Aldridge (Por) 111,156
Zach Randolph (Mem) 111,046
Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 106,623
Metta World Peace (LAL) 106,025
Chandler Parsons (Hou) 93,057

Backcourt:
Kobe Bryant (LAL) 1,177,456
Chris Paul (LAC) 651,893
Jeremy Lin (Hou) 605,624
James Harden (Hou) 337,585
Russell Westbrook (OKC) 268,558
Steve Nash (LAL) 202,274
Tony Parker (SA) 128,966
Ricky Rubio (Min) 112,352
Stephen Curry (GS) 97,761
Manu Ginobili (SA) 84,564

here's the vote total as of yesterday and what a joke this is.
lol
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by crzy:
Curry and Lee will both make it.

They both deserve to me in it and I really think they will both make it. Lee should be a starter.

I agree they both deserve it, but I think only one of them actually makes it and that will be Lee.

You could be right. The PG position in the West is stacked with Paul, Westbrook, Parker, Curry, Lillard, Curry would be 4th on this list and may be left off.

Hopefully the Warriors will dump some trash in Houston this year.
Whether they make the team or not its still awesome to say that we have 2 players with all star talent
and that's not including Bogut. And also 2 good young players that have all star potential in Klaydoe and Barnes

I'm gonna like our roster a lot for the next few years
Can't wait to get rid of Jefferson and Biedrin's contracts though.
I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think both Curry & Lee will make it. This is what I think the Western Conference team will look like.

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Tony Parker
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Looks good to me. Would they just go with 1 true center though? What about Marc Gasol?
  • kw49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
David Lee and Stephen Curry just did a podcast with Bill Simmons. Should be a fun listen when it's available.

Post the link when its available doe!

Here is the link.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=8812078

Looks good to me. Would they just go with 1 true center though? What about Marc Gasol?

I think part of the reason that they went to a "frontcourt" designation instead of traditional positions is to avoid giving a spot to an undeserving center (and thusly shafting someone more deserving). Marc Gasol doesn't deserve to make the team ahead of any of those guys.

I think part of the reason that they went to a "frontcourt" designation instead of traditional positions is to avoid giving a spot to an undeserving center (and thusly shafting someone more deserving). Marc Gasol doesn't deserve to make the team ahead of any of those guys.

Neither does Dwight Howard for that matter.

Neither does Dwight Howard for that matter.

Dubs fans are gettin' sassy.
Bazemore got his own article in yahoo lol and his own montage hahaha. Awesome.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/warriors-rookie-kent-bazemore-bench-celebrations-great-video-150605483--nba.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52OHLEsBa0&feature=player_embedded
[ Edited by nothing03 on Jan 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM ]

LOL

LOL

Just shocks me that Nash, Pau, or Metta Me Drinks won't make it.
Is NBA All-Star voting determined 100% by the fans? Lee & Curry don't have a shot in hell if that's the case.

Even Chandler Parsons has more votes than Lee. Chandler Parsons?.......WOW. f**k you fans.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com