There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by YungAce:
I wanted to be the ones to snap the Clippers win streak. Oh well

I guess we'll be keeping the losing streak alive

this
the clippers look tired last night. traveling from denver, lets hope they didnt have time to rest
I wouldn't take Westbrook over Steph

Wow really? Westbrook is widely regarded as a top 10-15 player. I'll take Russy over Steph for sure.
Big game tonight. Lets hope we can keep it rolling in the new year.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

Wow really? Westbrook is widely regarded as a top 10-15 player. I'll take Russy over Steph for sure.

No. That's the homer talking from within

I really like the way Steph is playing but it'll take at least a full year of this type of play.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
ITS TIME

I really like the way Steph is playing but it'll take at least a full year of this type of play.

Fair enough. I too, have liked the way Steph has progressed this year. But like you, its going to take a lot more than roughly a third of a season to convince me that he is actually getting to that level, not just off to a good start.
The next 10-11 games should tell us a lot about the Warriors and their playoff hopes this year. Tough stretch against quality teams.

Fair enough. I too, have liked the way Steph has progressed this year. But like you, its going to take a lot more than roughly a third of a season to convince me that he is actually getting to that level, not just off to a good start.

I actually WOULD take a HEALTHY Steph over Westbrook because I flat out hate his immature/selfish play at times. If Steph didn't have the injury concerns, I really would prefer him
  • IT21
I love Steph Curry but Id take Westbrook over him .

anyways

BEAT L.A.doe!!
  • IT21
KICKING THAT LA ASS MOTHERDUCKERS

YEEE
HOLYs**t WHAT A START!
Biedrins is playing some inspired ball right now. Defending, rebounding. I have no idea how the light bulb suddenly went on but its nice to see.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com