2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Nash is supposed to play tonight.

curry going for 40+ tonight

this

Originally posted by Garcia:
is he preaching too much? i dont listen to him talk at all.

I hear him on KNBR all the time - his new york accent mouthing off ... I dont know I just find it annoying.

this

David Lee is currently 10th in the NBA in scoring, and 5th in the NBA in rebounds.

This piece of trash is keeping us from winning, and I expect more of the same tonight against the Lakers.

and this
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Nash is supposed to play tonight.

curry going for 40+ tonight

this

is he preaching too much? i dont listen to him talk at all.

I hear him on KNBR all the time - his new york accent mouthing off ... I dont know I just find it annoying.

this

David Lee is currently 10th in the NBA in scoring, and 5th in the NBA in rebounds.

This piece of trash is keeping us from winning, and I expect more of the same tonight against the Lakers.

and this

Jackson's tone is fine if we win, but he becomes a Mike Singletary if we lose.

All perspective I guess, and the same could probably be said for Harbaugh lol. He annoys the crap out of everyone but Niner fans.

All perspective I guess, and the same could probably be said for Harbaugh lol. He annoys the crap out of everyone but Niner fans.

I agree
I think Mike Malone saves his ass.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I agree
I think Mike Malone saves his ass.

I agree somewhat, but there is something to be said about Jackson's ability to speak to players from the perspective of having "been there" at such a high level an having the success that he did. Mike Singletary had the same ability, but Singletary's downfall was that his arrogance kept him from hiring good assistants who could run the team. It's too bad, because I liked Singletary. If he could learn from his mistakes, hire great assistants, be the motivational leader, and keep his ego out of it I think he could be a very good NFL coach.

I hope Jackson can continue to do the same; making sure that he has excellent assistants like Malone who can translate Jackson's vision into the nuts and bolts of running the floor.
What a flop Dwight
Dwight already b***hing to the officials.

That 2nd foul was complete bs though.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

so is running into a big man and falling down and getting the foul
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

As is a huge flop lol
Draymond doe
JARRET JACK DOE
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
blacked out
[ Edited by Garcia on Dec 22, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]
anyone know why it saying that Im not subscribed to CSN BAY AREA when I am? (direct tv)

is it on CSN ?

Here is the deal, and this is because the Kings have mandated it. You have to buy the NBA Ticket to get the Warriors in Sacramento which is total b******t.

The more hilarious part about this is that the Warriors allow the Kings into their market on TV without buying the package. I did the research on this years ago...hilarious.
blacked out

Thanks to the Kings lol.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Here is the deal, and this is because the Kings have mandated it. You have to buy the NBA Ticket to get the Warriors in Sacramento which is total b******t.

The more hilarious part about this is that the Warriors allow the Kings into their market on TV without buying the package. I did the research on this years ago...hilarious.

I get it most of the nights thats whats frustrating.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com