There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Curry done for the pre-season.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Curry done for the pre-season.

Meyers said its precautionary
Ugh...I say we just trade the kid and get something in return. His ankle will always be an issue.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ugh...I say we just trade the kid and get something in return. His ankle will always be an issue.

You'd think he was the one that moped-ed his ankle, the way it "holds up".
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ugh...I say we just trade the kid and get something in return. His ankle will always be an issue.

His value is way too low right now to trade him
I doubt we'd get anything valuable in return

It sucks cause he's so damn talented
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Ugh...I say we just trade the kid and get something in return. His ankle will always be an issue.

His value is way too low right now to trade him
I doubt we'd get anything valuable in return

It sucks cause he's so damn talented

he was tearin it up in preseason, so maybe his value is gaining ground.
curry ::::facepalm::::
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by SF69ers:
he was tearin it up in preseason, so maybe his value is gaining ground.

I wish we could just stay healthy and be our point guard for the next 10 years, but thats never gonna happen

Sucks that when we finally pick the right guy and he has these ankle issues
Maybe I'm overrating him but i think Curry could've been a top 5-7 PG in the league if he stayed healthy.

Just look at his numbers his 2nd year after he already had a great rookie season
19 PPG, 6 APG, 4 RPG, .480 FG%, .442 3P%, .934 FT%
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
he was tearin it up in preseason, so maybe his value is gaining ground.

I wish we could just stay healthy and be our point guard for the next 10 years, but thats never gonna happen

Sucks that when we finally pick the right guy and he has these ankle issues
Maybe I'm overrating him but i think Curry could've been a top 5-7 PG in the league if he stayed healthy.

Just look at his numbers his 2nd year after he already had a great rookie season
19 PPG, 6 APG, 4 RPG, .480 FG%, .442 3P%, .934 FT%

I'm with you as well. Everyone knows about his defensive deficiencies, but his offense more than made up for it. Too bad the ankle is in zombie status.
Kinda skimmed through the headline, but I guess the GM's around basketball voted Klay Thompson the player most likely to have a breakout season.

That makes me
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,479
fvcking mr. glass
I dont think the Warriors could trade Curry and get anywhere near his value. Having said that, he will really have to prove himself this year and stay on the court for any team to give him a big contract.
Went to the final preseason game last night. Got to admit, I miss going to basketball games. Oracle was rockin even though it wasn't completely filled. Sad that Curry didn't play, but it's for the best. Don't want to risk anything with his ankle. Here are some things I noticed about the rooks:

- Harrison Barnes plays with a lot of confidence and the staff felt comfortable putting the ball in his hands. He's got a sweet shot outside the arc, but I hope he can gain a little weight and muscle so he can be a bit stronger.
- I like Draymond Green already. His shot may need a little work, but he brings high energy/intensity on the court. He was playing PF and was battling with Scola. Huge size difference, but he was battling.
- I LOVE Ezeli. He's strong in the post. Fights for rebounds. Goes for the blocked shots. His back to the basket wasn't bad either considering he was going against Gortat. He's got a real unorthodox hook shot that seemed to work last night.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Went to the final preseason game last night. Got to admit, I miss going to basketball games. Oracle was rockin even though it wasn't completely filled. Sad that Curry didn't play, but it's for the best. Don't want to risk anything with his ankle. Here are some things I noticed about the rooks:

- Harrison Barnes plays with a lot of confidence and the staff felt comfortable putting the ball in his hands. He's got a sweet shot outside the arc, but I hope he can gain a little weight and muscle so he can be a bit stronger.
- I like Draymond Green already. His shot may need a little work, but he brings high energy/intensity on the court. He was playing PF and was battling with Scola. Huge size difference, but he was battling.
- I LOVE Ezeli. He's strong in the post. Fights for rebounds. Goes for the blocked shots. His back to the basket wasn't bad either considering he was going against Gortat. He's got a real unorthodox hook shot that seemed to work last night.

Way to early to really tell but I think the Warriors did very well with their 3 picks. Ezeli might very well be the steal of the entire draft. I am just happy that Biedrins will be relegated to the far end of the bench.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Way to early to really tell but I think the Warriors did very well with their 3 picks. Ezeli might very well be the steal of the entire draft. I am just happy that Biedrins will be relegated to the far end of the bench.

He wasn't even warming up. What a waste...
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com