There are 261 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by crzy:
The Warriors threads on the Webzone are like my home. I haven't posted in Ninertalk in half a decade, seriously.

Giants thread comes first. Warriors next. Ninertalk is too whacked for me.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Can't wait for warriors basketball
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
The Warriors threads on the Webzone are like my home. I haven't posted in Ninertalk in half a decade, seriously.

Giants thread comes first. Warriors next. Ninertalk is too whacked for me.

Word. Pretty much all Giants thread for me.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
first game is in 2 days
Signed up for a 4-game plan yesterday. The Warrior rep I had was real nice and really gave me some good prices for lower level seating. Unfortunately, a couple of the games are against scrub teams, but at least I get to see ATL and Memphis. One of the games is supposed to have a Curry bobblehead too.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Signed up for a 4-game plan yesterday. The Warrior rep I had was real nice and really gave me some good prices for lower level seating. Unfortunately, a couple of the games are against scrub teams, but at least I get to see ATL and Memphis. One of the games is supposed to have a Curry bobblehead too.

Does the Curry bobblehead come broken?

Lmao

I'm not a warrior fan despite growing up and living up in the bay,( sixers) but I think this year is the most intresting roster they have had in a while. If curry can stay healthy I think they can hit 500.
i know it's not going to happen anytime soon.. but i wonder if/when i'll ever see a warrior championship in my lifetime

watching "football life" on nfl network about eddie D.. and just seeing the giants win another ring made me realize it all starts up top with ownership

if that sf stadium ever becomes a reality i could see it happening.. imagine it though.. all hell would break loose in the bay!
Any word yet on who will start at the 3 to open the season?

I'm really excited about Barnes. So much that I actually drafted him with my last pick in my fantasy bball league.

The thing is though, it's a head2head points league and it turns out if I had another PG instead of Barnes I could get another 3 starts in this week. I'd really like to hang onto Barnes though, so I was hoping to wait and see how much he's used.

This doesn't need to be a fantasy question, just whether or not people think Barnes is likely to start, or even get significant playing time early in the season.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I'm really excited about Barnes. So much that I actually drafted him with my last pick in my fantasy bball league.

The thing is though, it's a head2head points league and it turns out if I had another PG instead of Barnes I could get another 3 starts in this week. I'd really like to hang onto Barnes though, so I was hoping to wait and see how much he's used.

This doesn't need to be a fantasy question, just whether or not people think Barnes is likely to start, or even get significant playing time early in the season.

Jackson announced that Barnes would be starting. Real excited about him, but I think his minutes will be limited unless he really shines.

LOL it better come with an ankle brace

Jackson announced that Barnes would be starting. Real excited about him, but I think his minutes will be limited unless he really shines.
Interesting....

I really think he could put up some big numbers if he gets minutes. I know they want him to turn into a scorer for them. I'll have to hang onto him for at least game one and see how they use him.

Thanks!

Interesting....

I really think he could put up some big numbers if he gets minutes. I know they want him to turn into a scorer for them. I'll have to hang onto him for at least game one and see how they use him.

Thanks!

I think what might surprise most is his defense. He's pretty quick with his feet and he's got long arms to cover ground, but he needs to get stronger if he's going to be taking on guys like Metta, Iggy, Gay, etc.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
7 pm baby
Lets do this!
Share 49ersWebzone