There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

So many hurdles to clear for that new arena. Not getting my hopes up but hopefully it gets done.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by crzy:
Klay is going to be a monster this year, at least statistically

He's shown a lot of confidence this offseason/preseason. I like that he's driving to the hoop now.

Being chosen to the select team could possibly be the best thing that ever happened to him lol
Did based god make the team?
Originally posted by crzy:
Apparently a 76 year old guy also tried out for the Warriors D-League team

(insert joke here)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/76-old-professor-tries-warriors-d-league-affiliate-145828558--nba.html

he's probably better than brian cardinal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by crzy:
Apparently a 76 year old guy also tried out for the Warriors D-League team

(insert joke here)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/76-old-professor-tries-warriors-d-league-affiliate-145828558--nba.html

he's probably better than Andris Biedrins

fixed
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by crzy:
Apparently a 76 year old guy also tried out for the Warriors D-League team

(insert joke here)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/76-old-professor-tries-warriors-d-league-affiliate-145828558--nba.html

he's probably better than Andris Biedrins

fixed

this
Curry rolled his ankle tonight?

Sweet.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Curry rolled his ankle tonight?

Sweet.

How badly?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Curry rolled his ankle tonight?

Sweet.

How badly?

Not too bad

Quote:
Golden State guard Stephen Curry
 left during the second quarter of Friday night's preseason game against Portland when he rolled and sprained his surgically repaired right ankle. The ankle he has had multiple surgeries on, the one that limited him to 26 games last season.

We don't have a lot of details but the early signs are positive. The Warriors did say he could have returned but is being kept out of the game for precautionary reasons. They said no MRI is scheduled. All good news.

Why doesn't he wear a damn ankle brace
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Curry rolled his ankle tonight?

Sweet.

How badly?

Not too bad

Quote:
Golden State guard Stephen Curry
left during the second quarter of Friday night's preseason game against Portland when he rolled and sprained his surgically repaired right ankle. The ankle he has had multiple surgeries on, the one that limited him to 26 games last season.

We don't have a lot of details but the early signs are positive. The Warriors did say he could have returned but is being kept out of the game for precautionary reasons. They said no MRI is scheduled. All good news.

Why doesn't he wear a damn ankle brace

One thing that is obvious. There isnt much of a chance that he will go the season without missing several games. Jack was a nice pickup for insurance.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
One thing that is obvious. There isnt much of a chance that he will go the season without missing several games. Jack was a nice pickup for insurance.

Ya Jack was a great pickup. Can definitely start a few games when (not if) Curry goes down
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
One thing that is obvious. There isnt much of a chance that he will go the season without missing several games. Jack was a nice pickup for insurance.

we should trade as soon as he's healthy and has a hot streak. this dude will be injury riddled forever
Myers needs to hold off on any extension for Curry. Make him prove these ankles sprains won't be a reoccurring injury all season long.
I saw how his ankle rolled over. It looked bad. Hopefully he didn't weaken the ankle furthur.
[ Edited by Hopper on Oct 20, 2012 at 1:23 AM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com