There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

London 2012 Olympics Thread

  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Brazil has a soccer player named "Hulk"


It's a nickname...it's one of the best nicknames in soccer dude

He got it while playing in Japan. His teams colors were green and he was so much bigger than the rest of his teammates. So they nick named him Hulk.
Carmelo on Marc gasol?? Wtf
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Carmelo on Marc gasol?? Wtf

Melo, at this rate, might finish this game with 40+ shot attempts.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Carmelo on Marc gasol?? Wtf

Melo, at this rate, might finish this game with 40+ shot attempts.

Lol. They slowed it down but now Spain is back in it. Sergio Rodriquez just made a fool of team USA
Spain plays like a bunch of b***hes.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Spain plays like a bunch of b***hes.

This. Sergio did that arm check after I posted my post aboice^^^


Lol at dudes name LLULL
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Spain plays like a bunch of b***hes.

This. Sergio did that arm check after I posted my post aboice^^^


Lol at dudes name LLULL

Saw that Llullz

USA needs to pick up the tempo
LLULLZZ
Juan Carlos Navarro makes me LLULL, such an awkward basketball player
Marc has the same amount of fouls as Melo has shot attempts. 2 dozen per players, each.


Spain = moves usually made by b*tches.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Juan Carlos Navarro makes me LLULL, such an awkward basketball player

He needs to be slapped
Hot Spanish b***hes in the crowd LLULL
The female Spanish fans would get it
Spain's female fan base >>>>>>> USA's

/ thread
This officiating f**king sucks too