Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 454 users in the forums

London 2012 Olympics Thread

Japan vs. France in women's soccer was a great match.
cutie pie.. macaroni

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
OMG...that was an easy goal...ugh! Canada vs USA game is sooo good
alex morgan
US vs. Canada was one of the better sporting events I have ever seen.

That was an AMAZING game.
Props to team USA women' football ... going for The Gold
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
US vs. Canada ... That was an AMAZING game.

US definitely showed a no Quit, WILL to Win.
usa! usa!

suck it canada
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Props to team USA women' football ... going for The Gold

Women don't play football
lulz these announcers on the basketball broadcast are talking about how much of a ballhog Kobe is



DUrant just hit a 3 from WAAAAAAAAY downtown
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Props to team USA women' football ... going for The Gold

Women don't play football

When the match is played in Europe, they do ...
if this helps any, USA women' futbol ;D
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Props to team USA women' football ... going for The Gold

Women don't play football

When the match is played in Europe, they do ...
if this helps any, USA women' futbol ;D

When Americans play it's called soccer
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Props to team USA women' football ... going for The Gold

Women don't play football

When the match is played in Europe, they do ...
if this helps any, USA women' futbol ;D

When Americans play it's called soccer

If you say so, then I guess it Must be Law. I may live in Europe,
however, I'm an SF expatriate, and understand that the majority
of the world, calls the game football. It's become a habit for me
to do so as well.

My BAD, if I insulted your American sensibilities ...
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Props to team USA women' football ... going for The Gold

Women don't play football

When the match is played in Europe, they do ...
if this helps any, USA women' futbol ;D

When Americans play it's called soccer

If you say so, then I guess it Must be Law. I may live in Europe,
however, I'm an SF expatriate, and understand that the majority
of the world, calls the game football. It's become a habit for me
to do so as well.

My BAD, if I insulted your American sensibilities ...
If the world jumped off a bridge would you do it too?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone