LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

NCAA source: "Unprecedented" penalties against Penn State

Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
That is sick if u believe that

Im not sure if it is, I saw it on twitter on thought I would pass it along in case it is real

Cause we all know what a credible source an anonymous photo from twitter is
Originally posted by drunk49er:

Hence why I said "I'm not sure", and "in case". Get a job or something man

here's an equally credible peace of journalism to go with that, and keep the personal digs to yourself going forward.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/additional-findings-show-every-penn-state-student,28842/

here's an equally credible peace of journalism to go with that, and keep the personal digs to yourself going forward.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/additional-findings-show-every-penn-state-student,28842/

Well you wait to post and out of all the possible posts to quote, you pick his. Coincidence or did you pick his post out? Why don't both of you quit quoting each other and trying to sound smarter than the other. It's old. If you really wanted to discuss the sanctions, discuss it with everyone. Quit singling out his posts. Same to you spizz.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Well you wait to post and out of all the possible posts to quote, you pick his. Coincidence or did you pick his post out? Why don't both of you quit quoting each other and trying to sound smarter than the other. It's old. If you really wanted to discuss the sanctions, discuss it with everyone. Quit singling out his posts. Same to you spizz.

The hammer was dropped
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The hammer was dropped

If I did, you would have felt it. Lol

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The hammer was dropped

If I did, you would have felt it. Lol

Rubber getting cranky and sleepy...having to stay up late and watch the Gigantes
Originally posted by dcsham:
Rubber getting cranky and sleepy...having to stay up late and watch the Gigantes

Damn 10 pm start here, makes me want to sanction something.
any argument against anything, the NCAA would have gone with the death penalty.

Vacating the wins...... eh....... it's more of a filler punishment (for lack of better term ). everything is off official record, but record of all those games are still available elsewhere. it's more to knock Paterno off the the all time wins list.

1. he's the primary voice on the other side of the argument, hence there's only a few people i'd be arguing with in this thread.
2. he posted something ridiculous, and borderline tasteless considering its almost surely some penn state fan using one of the victims to protest their precious football program getting the hammer dropped on them, still showing more outrage over that than the acts of jerry sandusky
3. there was nothing out of line about my comment, i was simply pointing out how ridiculous it is to post something he found on the random internet as if there might be even the slightest shred of credibility behind it.

What a
Batty boy

I know where you are coming from Rubberneck, but I'm pretty frequent in this thread and not singling out anyone's posts. He's making it a point to wait for me to post so he can say something snide. But I understand, I'll won't let it get to me

You do realize that this article is poking fun of people who are reacting to this ordeal in the same way that you are, right?
1. he's the primary voice on the other side of the argument, hence there's only a few people i'd be arguing with in this thread.
2. he posted something ridiculous, and borderline tasteless considering its almost surely some penn state fan using one of the victims to protest their precious football program getting the hammer dropped on them, still showing more outrage over that than the acts of jerry sandusky
3. there was nothing out of line about my comment, i was simply pointing out how ridiculous it is to post something he found on the random internet as if there might be even the slightest shred of credibility behind it.

We don't argue bro. Discuss is fine, argue is not. That's where you are going wrong.

We don't argue bro. Discuss is fine, argue is not. That's where you are going wrong.

so what do you call your response to my post?

Share 49ersWebzone