LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 141 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

RTR...........ND here we come

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Dec 1, 2012 at 6:37 PM ]
Is that guy died?
So damn ghey we have to wait over a month. Stupid college ball.

Hope Notre Dame wins though. Tired of everyone on FB licking the SECs taint.
Whatever the line is I'm taking the points. I know Notre Dame has one helluva of a D line but I still take Bama's rushing attack over it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Greg Auman ‏@gregauman

USF will announce firing of football coach Skip Holtz at 1 p.m. news conference. Bulls lost 12 of last 14 Big East games, finished 3-9.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
So damn ghey we have to wait over a month. Stupid college ball.

Hope Notre Dame wins though. Tired of everyone on FB licking the SECs taint.

I'm torn on who to root for. Sick of the SEC love fest and would like to see someone else win. But I hate Notre Dame. But I like that Notre Dame has a very high academic score for their players.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

LaTech should've announced "After going 9-3, we didn't get selected to a bowl game...we liked. So our season's over. Good luck Sonny."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

LaTech AD tells me not going to a bowl had nothing to do with ULM. LT wanted to vet Liberty & Heart/Dallas ops & Indep. Bowl wouldn't wait
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bunkie Perkins ‏@FOTProgram

LaTech told the Indy Bowl over a week ago that they wouldn't come if ULM was invited. Good on Bowl's Missy Setters for forcing their hand.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Get yo popcorn ready. RT @BrianMFloyd: Impending fan meltdown on the La. Tech Athletics Facebook page alert: http://on.fb.me/SA8riB

SJSU 24th!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pat Forde ‏@YahooForde

Reports say CU has offered job to Butch Jones. Last I heard, UC was still expecting him at 1 pm presser to discuss bowl game. Stay tuned.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
AP_Top25 ‏@AP_Top25

BREAKING: Wisconsin's Bret Bielema agrees to become Arkansas coach. Story soon. #hogs #wps #badgers #sec
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
AStateNation ‏@AStateNation

Again I have confirmed through multiple sources that Gus Malzahn will be the next Head Football Coach at Auburn.
Originally posted by Jcool:
AP_Top25 ‏@AP_Top25

BREAKING: Wisconsin's Bret Bielema agrees to become Arkansas coach. Story soon. #hogs #wps #badgers #sec

wow, huge move. I always thought Bielema is a bit over rated. I guess we will find out. Big opening at Wisconsin now
Originally posted by Jcool:
AStateNation ‏@AStateNation

Again I have confirmed through multiple sources that Gus Malzahn will be the next Head Football Coach at Auburn.

wasnt he just the OC, lol. Left for a year then gets upgraded to HC!
Share 49ersWebzone