There are 216 users in the forums

2012 US Open @ The Olympic Club, San Francisco.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Just got home from the Open. Unless I get free tickets I probably wouldn't do that again. Way too many people. Very hard to get a good view. The day started out nice but got pretty chilly later on. Really disappointed in Tiger. If he could have just started out okay we had a chance. All he had to do was post 3 under, but the first 6 killed any chance of that.

Who'd you follow, what'd you see, and what's the what?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just got home from the Open. Unless I get free tickets I probably wouldn't do that again. Way too many people. Very hard to get a good view. The day started out nice but got pretty chilly later on. Really disappointed in Tiger. If he could have just started out okay we had a chance. All he had to do was post 3 under, but the first 6 killed any chance of that.

Bob Arum set it up for Tiger to lose

wait....wrong thread.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Followed Tiger 1 - 3. Then camped out at 8. Saw Tiger, Hossler, Harrington, Phil and a bunch of others come through. Then moved up to 16 , waited for Tiger and followed him home.

Very hard to see anything around the green. For the last few groups it was impossible. Ended up going to hospitality tent to watch the end.

Snapped a few photos of Tiger.
18 .. into green was sick. Tight with bunkers everywhere.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I enjoyed Tiger's implosion on the course, always hated him. That was one nasty golf course, I would think your average good weekend golfer that normally shoots in the high 70's to low 80's would have trouble braking a 100 there. Some of those fairways weren't any wider than your average two lane country road.
Share 49ersWebzone