There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 US Open @ The Olympic Club, San Francisco.

Hotter than hell here in Sacramento valley tomorrow, which usually means fog and cold in the bay. We shall see.
Lol at Rory and Luke Donald
That was a great round. Tiger staying steady and hanging on to the lead. The kid making ridiculous shots like a seasoned vet. That shot out of the bunker through all the trees was insane. I can't wait to see the weekend.
Tiger and Furyk tee off at 6:05 Eastern time tonight... me likey primetime golf...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was a great round. Tiger staying steady and hanging on to the lead. The kid making ridiculous shots like a seasoned vet. That shot out of the bunker through all the trees was insane. I can't wait to see the weekend.

Me too. No finals tonight so I'm watching golf. Should be good.
sincalfaithful

I may have lucked into two tickets for Sunday (maybe). You interested in going if I get them? Should find out later today sometime. I believe they are free so it would be no cost to you. Just have to pay parking any food you may want to eat, etc.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
sincalfaithful

I may have lucked into two tickets for Sunday (maybe). You interested in going if I get them? Should find out later today sometime. I believe they are free so it would be no cost to you. Just have to pay parking any food you may want to eat, etc.

Possibly I'll be checking this thread throughout the day or just PM me if you get them
These late tee times are a joke. Tiger won't be done till around 8 pm
Just picked up the two free passes.
Going once, going twice ...gone
[ Edited by SportsFan on Jun 16, 2012 at 12:18 PM ]
Oh my god freaking Thompson holed out at the 1st.
Alright let's go Tiger!!!
Tiger the sole leader...

for about a minute lol
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Jun 16, 2012 at 3:19 PM ]
Well at least furyk bogeyed

It's going to be a huge war of attrition today

Get the triage set up
Westwood only 3 back. Told you Sin he wasnt out of it. The guy is always in the hunt it seems in the majors. One day he will break thru.