LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

2012 US Open @ The Olympic Club, San Francisco.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Tiger Woods now in sole possession of 1st

Thompson currently on his knees through 5

Ahh..hell yeah. Hopefully he can keep it going so that this Sunday is exciting.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Anybody going to the thing on the weekend? Post some pics. How is the course? For those who have played it or been there.

I wanted to go but ticket prices were ridiculous.

How expensive are they? I guess for Majors they are usually pretty pricey. I've gone to some regular PGA Tournaments here in SD and in some other cities too. But never for a Major. So I guess that's the difference.

BTW this course they are playing is it one of the premier courses in SF? Just wondered. Also is it open to the public?
Anybody going to the thing on the weekend? Post some pics. How is the course? For those who have played it or been there.

How expensive are they? I guess for Majors they are usually pretty pricey. I've gone to some regular PGA Tournaments here in SD and in some other cities too. But never for a Major. So I guess that's the difference.

BTW this course they are playing is it one of the premier courses in SF? Just wondered. Also is it open to the public?

Yes premier and very private

Ah I see. Is it along the ocean? Or inland? Is the location a nice area?
I can get a Sunday Daily Grounds pass fro 220. Throw in some parking, food, etc. Looking at 300 - 350 for just Sunday.

Trying to decide whether it is worth it or not. Thoughts?

Is this one of those events that you just can't pass up? The US Open isn't played here every year so ...

Anyone want to go? I can get two tickets? 220 each.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Jun 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM ]
I can get a Sunday Daily Grounds pass fro 220. Throw in some parking, food, etc. Looking at 300 - 350 for just Sunday.

Is this one of those events that you just can't pass up? The US Open isn't played here every year so ...

I went in 2010 to pebble and I went flying around following tiger and it was tough. I would wait till tomorrow to decide Or later tonight

Ah I see. Is it along the ocean? Or inland? Is the location a nice area?

Theres two courses and this one is inland
f**k grazed the edge at the 5th

I went in 2010 to pebble and I went flying around following tiger and it was tough. I would wait till tomorrow to decide Or later tonight

That is what I was thinking. Waiting to see what Tiger does today or tomorrow.

So it was really tough following Tiger? I assume the crowds are massive.

That is what I was thinking. Waiting to see what Tiger does today or tomorrow.

So it was really tough following Tiger? I assume the crowds are massive.

Yes it's tough I followed him 15/18 holes for each shot. I had to burst through crowds like Frank Gore

Wow talk about f**ked at the 6th green

What happened? At work and can't watch?

What happened? At work and can't watch?

Approach shot stuck on the top lip suspended in the grass above the bunker. Both feet had to be in the bunker and he had to choke way up on the club
Well this is a joke
Well this is a joke

What the f**k..3 bogeys in 4 holes.... get it together Tiger.
Share 49ersWebzone