LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 369 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Originally posted by sacniner:
I only read the first line of your response about who is better than Gortat. Don't feel like reading the rest. Here are people that are better:

Cousins
Hibbert
Noah
Spencer Hawes is probably better
Brook Lopez
Nene
Al Jefferson
I would rather have Deandre Jordan than your bff

That is just a few off the top. Some times you should just let stuff go man.

I mean I guess I just disagree on several of those. And I'm talking true centers, not hybrid pf/c's...pretty sure cousins started at PF , wasn't Thompson their starting C? And Hibbert, Noah, Nene, Hawes, etc. didn't need to carry their teams/shoulder the burden to the degree that Gortat did, maybe Jefferson, but Gortat's way better defensivsly. And Gortat's a bigger dude than most of those guys and the bigger the better for that squad.
[ Edited by andes14 on Jun 23, 2012 at 12:25 AM ]
Oh boy
Andes, Cousins scored a career high 41 points with 12 boards against Gortat last year, lol.

Cousins also started at C, not PF.

Don't get me wrong Gortat is a solid all around Center in the NBA which lacks many of those..but come on man
And fine, even if not top-5, certainly a top-10 pure center. Bottom line is he is a real nice true center which would add such a dynamic element to that team, all I'm saying. sheesh
[ Edited by andes14 on Jun 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM ]
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
lol
Bosh' Face at 12 Seconds
never understood the lebron hate.. but i'm glad he got his

still disappointed in the result though.. i was expecting it to be a tougher series okc is the miami of last year.. they will be back
Who has won the league MVP, Championship and Finals MVP in the same year?

LeBron James
Tim Duncan
Shaq
Michael Jordan
Hakeem Olajuwon
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Moses Malone
Willis Reed

Is that the full list?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Heat in 6