There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
Ok thanks. You'll be somewhere trying to watch the fight.

These fools (Manny + Mayweather) need to let there egos go, and fight.
It would be the biggest in boxing history and it needs to happen for the sake of the sport.

Not to mention all the money to would rake in. Would be ridiculous.

Who the f is Tim Bradley?
[ Edited by Garcia on May 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM ]
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Who the f is Tim Bradley?

young and undefeated.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
young and undefeated.

Still.
It's disappointing that Manny and Floyd still won't fight. And I will boycott boxing until it happens.
We, as patrons, deserve to see the best fighters fight each other.

Sick of this shiet.
[ Edited by Garcia on May 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM ]
  • Amir
  • Veteran
young and undefeated.

Still.
It's disappointing that Manny and Floyd still won't fight. And I will boycott boxing until it happens.

Sick of this shiet.

ok cool.
Still.

Sick of this shiet.

Wow, cool man. A new perspective and story no one has heard before. If you don't want to watch the fight, don't. Nn1curr if you do or not. A lot of us will enjoy it. See ya
There is a lot of strange sh*t going on around Manny this training camp. A lot of uncertainty. More than ever Manny needs to focus on this fight. A lot of drama in the gym right now. We had to make a move out of the wildcard for now. A few other trainers and fighters are doing the same.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
There is a lot of strange sh*t going on around Manny this training camp. A lot of uncertainty. More than ever Manny needs to focus on this fight. A lot of drama in the gym right now. We had to make a move out of the wildcard for now. A few other trainers and fighters are doing the same.

damn. keep us up to date Demon.

Can you elaborate on this at all?
I think Niner D has a very vivid imagination.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I think Niner D has a very vivid imagination.

Explain.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Can you elaborate on this at all?

As I have posted on here before, Araiza is not a very easy guy to work with and he rubs a lot of people wrong. Freddy and a lot of the trainers put up with him because of Manny. Lately it has boiled over. Some of the trainers are tired of his sh*t and have opted to leave the gym rather than to keep dealing with the BS. My trainer and 15 of our fighters have moved to a new gym. Chavez and co have left. A few other fighters have left as well. We had problems with another trainer that is under Freddies umbrella. When we brought it up with Freddie, he didn;t want to deal with it. So it was best to leave.

You will likely hear about Manny's "distractions" soon enough. I will not get into his personal stuff on here.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
As I have posted on here before, Araiza is not a very easy guy to work with and he rubs a lot of people wrong. Freddy and a lot of the trainers put up with him because of Manny. Lately it has boiled over. Some of the trainers are tired of his sh*t and have opted to leave the gym rather than to keep dealing with the BS. My trainer and 15 of our fighters have moved to a new gym. Chavez and co have left. A few other fighters have left as well. We had problems with another trainer that is under Freddies umbrella. When we brought it up with Freddie, he didn;t want to deal with it. So it was best to leave.

You will likely hear about Manny's "distractions" soon enough. I will not get into his personal stuff on here.

Ariza has been going off lately on Bob Arum. I can post recent articles where he blames Arum for the Manny/Floyd fight not happening. Im surprised Arum hasn't convinced Manny to get rid of him.

Ariza has been going off lately on Bob Arum. I can post recent articles where he blames Arum for the Manny/Floyd fight not happening. Im surprised Arum hasn't convinced Manny to get rid of him.

That is small compared to the sh*t that has been going on. This stems from the Marquez training camp. Freddie has had issues with Araiza even before I started going to the wildcard. Like I said Manny loves him so everyone just worked around it. It has boiled over now.
I was yolking with nd btw we love your inside posts bro

Wow... thanks for the insight.