There are 184 users in the forums

Team USA Basketball--London Gold Medal Olympic Champions

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Where can I find the television schedule for Team USA?

Google?

They play today at 2:15 Pacific time I think. Maybe that is the tape delayed time.

Google?
I guess I am challenged but I did that, and even went to the official Team USA site as well as NBC's Olympic site and it was just confusing as hell.

This is imo the only event even worth watching, why wouldn't it be clearly spelled out for lazy SOB's like me?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Google?
I guess I am challenged but I did that, and even went to the official Team USA site as well as NBC's Olympic site and it was just confusing as hell.

This is imo the only event even worth watching, why wouldn't it be clearly spelled out for lazy SOB's like me?

Swimming and track >>>>>> Olympic basketball

Google?

You could click on the first post of this thread, if that isn't asking too much.

Google?

http://www.usabasketball.com/misc/12_moly_notes_02.pdf
Great 2nd half today
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

LOL, Kevin Durant's weight is listed as 250 in that!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Google?

You could click on the first post of this thread, if that isn't asking too much.
That is not a television schedule Mr Smarty Pants!

Google?

Go to the first post and find out the date. Then, with this knowledge, go to the guide on your tv and search the basketball channel on said dates until it comes up. Are you new to television, Rogue?

Google?

Go to the first post and find out the date. Then, with this knowledge, go to the guide on your tv and search the basketball channel on said dates until it comes up. Are you new to television, Rogue?

What part of "lazy SOB" are yOU not understanding?

Originally posted by GameOver:

lol
I keep thinking I'm watching the Warriors with Bob Fitzgerald yelling Ike Diogu
The United States is 11-14 from beyond the arc!!! Scoring 49 points in a 10 minute quarter
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Aug 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The United States is 11-14 from beyond the arc!!! Scoring 49 points in a 10 minute quarter

Share 49ersWebzone