LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 194 users in the forums

Will Dwight Howard be traded before the deadline?

Will Dwight Howard be traded before the deadline?

I could have sworn I made this thread, and somehow it was deleted

Well, it's part deux. Does he get traded?
I CHOSE THE CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Originally posted by marshniners24:

No you chose the Kings
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

No you chose the Kings

COME AT ME BROTHER
he won't get traded and will leave for NOTHING.
Melo and Tyson for Howard
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM ]
I don't think they will trad him
i don' think so either.
Man, Dwight Howard is doing ORL dirty. Saying he wants to stay now..only so when he leaves in the offseason the team he chooses isn't gutted.
  • rrsis
  • Veteran
me too ! i don't think !

either way he will be a net! either thursday or in july via free agency. its finally time something good happened 4 the nets, haven't felt good since jkidd days.
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Man, Dwight Howard is doing ORL dirty. Saying he wants to stay now..only so when he leaves in the offseason the team he chooses isn't gutted.

u seem 2 forget he requested a trade b4 the season. he gave the magic plenty of time to move him but they were too stubborn and blind thinking they can make him stay
Dwight Howard's public plea late Tuesday to remain in Orlando for the rest of the season has only served to anger the Magic and has instead pushed them closer than ever to trading their superstar center, according to league sources with knowledge of the situation. Convinced that Howard, on the advice of his agent, is trying to manipulate the situation, the Magic are telling teams they will trade Howard before Thursday's 3 p.m. ET deadline if he does not commit to them beyond this season, league sources said. "Dwight's dreaming if he thinks Orlando won't trade him without a commitment,'' a source said. "He needs to make some small commitment to them. They're saying it can't be one way.'' While the Magic hope Howard will sign a five-year contract extension, they would settle for a commitment from him not to opt out of the final year of his contract.
looks like he's staying in orlando next year lol. cant wait for dwight watch 2.0 next year
hes also considered the mavs.
Share 49ersWebzone