LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Will Dwight Howard be traded before the deadline?

Will Dwight Howard be traded before the deadline?

he says hes going to play out his final year of his contract in orlando
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
f**k dwight howard
Originally posted by schmons:

Clever way with words because he can void his contract this summer so if he plays the rest of this season with the magic he will be true to his word
just saw on espn on the ticker that the magic are ready to deal him before thursday's deadline IF he did not sign an extension.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by schmons:

Clever way with words because he can void his contract this summer so if he plays the rest of this season with the magic he will be true to his word
Told ya

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA
Three Magic players tell Y! Sports (2 to @SpearsNBAYahoo) and one to me that Dwight Howard did not tell them he was opting in for next year.
hope he goes to the lakers for MWP, Luke Walton, Josh McRobertson and we'll even bring back Slava Medvedinko to throw in the mix
Dwight is overrated. f**k him
f**king drama queen. Who seriously cares about this anymore other than Magic fans?
Originally posted by YungAce:
f**king drama queen. Who seriously cares about this anymore other than Magic fans?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7686147/sources-orlando-magic-dwight-howard-opt-end-season

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dwight is overrated. f**k him

Originally posted by YungAce:

This lol these lol
f**k dwight howard
please dwight, please stay in orlando so you could deliver that city a championship.
Real GM reported late Wednesday that Dwight Howard will sign the waiver that will keep him from opting out of the final year of his deal on Thursday morning, effectively keeping him in Orlando through next year as long as he is not traded.

"I have gotten some bad advice," Howard said. "I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn't deserve none of this. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I will do whatever I can to make this right and do what I was put in Orlando to do." Howard is essentially throwing agent Dan Fegan under the bus here, and if this is followed up by a change of heart he might actually near LeBron James in terms of PR stupidity, though that feat will likely never be met. We'll make sure he inks the waiver before buying in wholly, but Magic fans and owners of Magic players should certainly rejoice.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Real GM reported late Wednesday that Dwight Howard will sign the waiver that will keep him from opting out of the final year of his deal on Thursday morning, effectively keeping him in Orlando through next year as long as he is not traded.

"I have gotten some bad advice," Howard said. "I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn't deserve none of this. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I will do whatever I can to make this right and do what I was put in Orlando to do." Howard is essentially throwing agent Dan Fegan under the bus here, and if this is followed up by a change of heart he might actually near LeBron James in terms of PR stupidity, though that feat will likely never be met. We'll make sure he inks the waiver before buying in wholly, but Magic fans and owners of Magic players should certainly rejoice.

Make up your f**king mind Howard. At least Lebron went on tv....
Share 49ersWebzone