2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

aint gonna be a bay bridge series dis year
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
listen to Stoney guys

Its over man you can't walk off every f**king day
Were done..I feel like s**t

Chill bro, you guys have overachieved by far. You should be proud of the As no matter the outcome of this game.

f**k that b******t. There'll be plenty of time for that rationalization later. Tonight's the nice to go on an epic rampage!

(And when I say epic rampage, I mean epic internet rampage. I aint no Raider fan).
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Oct 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Damn yo! I thought they had a chance in the bottom of the 8th with 2 on and 2 out, all they needed was a single and possibly a double to inject the crowd and get some mo
whats up with the "Make the Giants move to Fremont" sign in the crowd lmao
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I don't care what anyone says. Ya we overacheived but we were a damn good team. I'm depressed this is how our season ends
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
f**k that b******t. There'll be plenty of time for that rationalization later. Tonight's the nice to go on an epic rampage!

just don't get BANT son!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
You can do it
i wish the giants had verlander. They use to have one in lincecum.....
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i wish the giants had verlander. They use to have one in lincecum.....

If the A's had one they'd just trade him
It's ova.

Well.. at least the A's made Detroit use Verlander twice. That should tire him out a bit for when we play them in the World Series.
For bandwagoning fans, this is a very good crowd. They're still cheering, "lets go oakland"
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. at least the A's made Detroit use Verlander twice. That should tire him out a bit for when we play them in the World Series.

Giants vs Oriels. The battle of orange and black!

ala cliff lee circa 2010
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Giants vs Oriels. The battle of orange and black!

That is what I'm rooting for.
Share 49ersWebzone