There are 446 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Said it before, I'll say it again. You have to have learned by now, with this team, it ain't over till it's over.

It's 4-0 Stoney. I applaud you but this is a bit out of reach.
Cook = gascan. f**k these arrogant douchebag Tigers. I hope Cabrera dies of alcohol poisoning and Fielder chokes to death on a carrot stick and has a heart attack simultaneously. And f**k anybody who tries to lecture me about wishing death on anybody.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Cook = gascan. f**k these arrogant douchebag Tigers. I hope Cabrera dies of alcohol poisoning and Fielder chokes to death on a carrot stick and has a heart attack simultaneously. And f**k anybody who tries to lecture me about wishing death on anybody.

I want to give you the chuck Norris thumbs up right now.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Said it before, I'll say it again. You have to have learned by now, with this team, it ain't over till it's over.

It's 4-0 Stoney. I applaud you but this is a bit out of reach.

Hellz naw, son. It ain't OVA!

lol

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
What a waste of an amazing regular season.. I can't believe its over
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Going to be depressed for a while
listen to Stoney guys
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Not watching the rest of this b******t

Don't even mention that name right now. Even though you are talking about another Norris.

What should I do to take my mind off of this game? Anyone have some ideas? I turned off the game after Cook hit Cabrera. I usually go into a deep funk for a couple of days and I really am trying to not be so emotionally invested in my sports teams. I just tend to obsess about things and it's hard to find anything to distract me from thinking about it.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
listen to Stoney guys

Its over man you can't walk off every f**king day
Were done..I feel like s**t
Well the A's did fire back against the Rangers with SIX runs after they had scored five so it's not over.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Don't even mention that name right now. Even though you are talking about another Norris.

What should I do to take my mind off of this game? Anyone have some ideas? I turned off the game after Cook hit Cabrera. I usually go into a deep funk for a couple of days and I really am trying to not be so emotionally invested in my sports teams. I just tend to obsess about things and it's hard to find anything to distract me from thinking about it.

Ya I also stopped watching after the HBP
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well the A's did fire back against the Rangers with SIX runs after they had scored five so it's not over.

Its over.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Matt Harrison is not even close to vintage Justin Verlander level. It's going to take some twilight zone s**t to pull this one out.