There are 195 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
wow talk about bs..blue sucks
Originally posted by ImaMod:
wow talk about bs..blue sucks

We are the only team in baseball that will get worked at home (in the season opener no less) to one of the bottom 2 offenses in baseball.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We are the only team in baseball that will get worked at home (in the season opener no less) to one of the bottom 2 offenses in baseball.

lol my brother just said the same thing to me
losing 5-0 to the mariners..this is sad
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
CESPEEDDESSS!!!!

2 run homer

MVP MVP MVP
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM ]
That was a bomb
BREAKING NEWS: The Oakland Athletics trade Yoenis Cespedes for prospects
How bout them angels
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Rally??

Cespedes up with 2 guys on and 1 out.

didn't rally, lol
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Knowledge:
BREAKING NEWS: The Oakland Athletics trade Yoenis Cespedes for prospects

haha, so true.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
BREAKING NEWS: The Oakland Athletics trade Yoenis Cespedes for prospects

in two years, yeah.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
OH MY GOD!! CESPEEEDDDESSS!!! this guy is a beast!
I wouldn't be surprised if the A's traded Cespedes at the deadline if he keeps this up.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I wouldn't be surprised if the A's traded Cespedes at the deadline if he keeps this up.

lol
I doubt it
Maybe he'll be one of the very very few players we actually pay and keep. Like when we gave Chavez that 66 million dollar contract

I just wanna keep hm
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM ]
Not gonna keep, lol
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Cespedes is such a badass. It's too bad the A's are a farm team to the rest of baseball though.