There are 161 users in the forums

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
That's a slap in the face to baseball fans everywhere. This is opening day. I thought I was going to wake up and see an inning or two before I went off to work but I guess not.

It is..it was on espn when the A's and red sox played in japan on opening day. Mariners broadcast are showing the game on TV but the A's were too cheap to pay comcast the extra bucks

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Wow 3 innings in a row to tag Felix and can't do it. Jesus.

I thought that Cespedes double was going to be a homer the way fosse masturbated to it while commentating

do you have a link to the game?

Typical A's..Mccarthy pitches 7 good innings allowing just 1 run and doesn't get the win
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 28, 2012 at 5:12 AM ]
I get the Mariners broadcast, but did you try Justin.tv? It might have the Japanese broadcast.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
I get the Mariners broadcast, but did you try Justin.tv? It might have the Japanese broadcast.

That's a good idea I'll check
http://www.justin.tv/heatonfire2
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
http://www.justin.tv/heatonfire2

Nice
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Nice play by Weeks!

Going to the bottom of the 9th, I can haz walkoff homerun?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
who the f**k is andrew Carignan and why was he pitching...
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 28, 2012 at 6:13 AM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Im watching on mute and listening to the radio. These announcers act like every fly ball is going to be a homerun. The radio is ahead of the stream so I get excited everytime

Woke up at 3 am to get disappointed..I get I should've expected that
now off to school for the next 6 hours, not wearing A's gear

Lol right when we put him in I knew he was gonna blow it. I had that feeling right away..
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 28, 2012 at 6:29 AM ]
I am not going to lie After the Mariners doubled off of our scrub pitcher outta the bullpen in the 11th I went back to bed. I guess I am glad I did that. What a horrible loss. 1-13 in RISP.... how does that happen?!

McCarthy looked terrific and all his hard work gets his is a no decision. This team will always be the same ZERO hitting and good enough pitching to keep the team in the game.
I don't think I am going to wake up early for tomorrows game. I gotta start work at 745 central time. I will probably be up in time to catch Colon fall apart in the 5th or 6th inning lol

did the a's win?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I am not going to lie After the Mariners doubled off of our scrub pitcher outta the bullpen in the 11th I went back to bed. I guess I am glad I did that. What a horrible loss. 1-13 in RISP.... how does that happen?!

McCarthy looked terrific and all his hard work gets his is a no decision. This team will always be the same ZERO hitting and good enough pitching to keep the team in the game.
these are what piss me off the most about the A's
we can have Justin Verlander and he'd probably have a .500 record

by the way tomorrow/tonights game will be aired on live TV on mlb network...I'll probably watch if I go to sleep early
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Waking up at 2am to watch colon pitch I miss gio
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 29, 2012 at 2:45 AM ]
Goodnight
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I could have slept in for an hour and a half longer and missed 0 action..*sigh*
Share 49ersWebzone