There are 184 users in the forums

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

Originally posted by ImaMod:
A's vs Giants 1989 World Series. A's win the series 4-0

wasnt born, lol

Lol wasn't born...I already had a 6 year old daughter and a two year old son during this series.

Of course, I am old.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
That's the ONLY comeback that A's fan have now...

But it's ok bro, you could read about that world series in your library since it happened soooo long ago.

Nah, im just kidding bro. I don't hate the A's no more. I just hate the remaining twenty fans who decide to talk s**t about the Giants.

lol I usually dont talk s**t unless the other person starts it.
I was semi joking though, I dont really want to brag about something that happend almost 25 years ago, its kinda sad. lol

My only legit memories are the A's 2006 season with the big hurt, Swisher, Bradley, etc. Swept the twins and then got swept by the tigers
Im too young to remember the early 2000's although I remember Tejada and had a poster of the Big 3 in my room
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dcsham:
Lol wasn't born...I already had a 6 year old daughter and a two year old son during this series.

Of course, I am old.

lol

Damn. 1st game on Wednesday buts its at 3 am. Got school from 7 to 12 doe
Hey bro, I was just having fun. It's not like I post a picture of that Derek Jeter double play in game 3 of the 2000 or 2001 playoffs....

If you're gonna poke fun at that at least make sure you have the exact year don't guess..not trying to start anything but just sayin lol
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
If you're gonna poke fun at that at least make sure you have the exact year don't guess..not trying to start anything but just sayin lol
Well, I was wrong. It was that flip to home plate that jeter made.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Mar 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

oh thats what you were talking about. the no slide

Yup which was in the past just like us sweeping you guys and yall shooting yourselves in the foot against the Angels in 02.. :P
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Anyone planning on staying up till/waking up at 3:00 AM tonight to watch the game? I definitely want to but I have school from 7 to 12.
I'll try to get some sleep during the day, if I do I'll watch it.

is the game not on TV? why cant i find it on my TV guide?
I found it airing at 6 AM on mlbtv but I cant find one live
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Anyone planning on staying up till/waking up at 3:00 AM tonight to watch the game? I definitely want to but I have school from 7 to 12.

lol the game isnt even on live tv
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
let's go oakland!!

ImaMod is awake! Nice! I didn't think anyone would be up for the game! Lets go Oakland!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

lol the game isnt even on live tv

That's a slap in the face to baseball fans everywhere. This is opening day. I thought I was going to wake up and see an inning or two before I went off to work but I guess not.
I'm watching it
Wow 3 innings in a row to tag Felix and can't do it. Jesus.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
ImaMod is awake! Nice! I didn't think anyone would be up for the game! Lets go Oakland!

Ya dude, I set my alarm! lol

I've been listening to the radio for the last 2 hrs while laying in bed..if anyone has a link then share plz

Way too much runners left on scoring position the last 2 innings..with 0 or 1 outs
Share 49ersWebzone