Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 714 users in the forums

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Sorry if getting Zach Greinke made you guys feel like losers

Moneyball > WhipingAssWithMoney ball
Originally posted by Jigga:
That game was Bananas! We're making good things happen.

I'm gonna hit free parking Tuesday's vs the Rays.

Damn I wish we still lived in the bay area. I would be taking advantage of these discounted tickets left and right!

I will be going to hopefully 2 of the 3 games here in chicago in 2 weeks.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Sorry if getting Zach Greinke made you guys feel like losers

Moneyball > WhipingAssWithMoney ball

It was a good movie. Love me some brad pitt
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jul 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM ]
A's win...tex loses
We are now in 2nd place and 3.5 games out of first place. Screw the Wild Card, we're taking this division!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by Jigga:
That game was Bananas! We're making good things happen.

I'm gonna hit free parking Tuesday's vs the Rays.

Damn I wish we still lived in the bay area. I would be taking advantage of these discounted tickets left and right!

I will be going to hopefully 2 of the 3 games here in chicago in 2 weeks.

Official Webzone A's fan only party at the O.co on Tuesday! I'm down to chill and take down a some overpriced beer.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Jul 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
We are now in 2nd place and 3.5 games out of first place. Screw the Wild Card, we're taking this division!

YES!
Pretty damn good 6 game road trip this week. I'll take 4-2 going to Toronto and Baltimore.
Miles Head drilled in the head with a pitch. Hope he's not too badly injured.

Our two best hitting prospects both hit with pitches within 9 days of each other both playing for Midland.

What terrible luck.
(((name change. No longer Jigga )))
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
(((name change. No longer Jigga )))

What! Why? Jigga was an awesome handle.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
(((name change. No longer Jigga )))

What! Why? Jigga was an awesome handle.

ya I liked jigga better lol
Wasn't pretty but A's with their 12th walkoff of the year in the bottom of the 15th. Weeks joined the club. Also set the franchise record for K's (hitters) in a game with 21 (previous record was 19).
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wasn't pretty but A's with their 12th walkoff of the year in the bottom of the 15th. Weeks joined the club. Also set the franchise record for K's (hitters) in a game with 21 (previous record was 19).

5 hours and almost 500 pitches..that game took so long. Im glad we won, glad I didnt waste watching 5 hours of baseball for nothing lol.

Im still disappointed with weeks. 0-7 on the night. If he was what he was last season this offense would be so deadly.
And Cespedes is the man. I love Reddick but Cespedes is definitely our best player and my choice for team MVP. The guy is just awesome

10 games above .500 and 3.5 games behind the Rangers for the division
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
(((name change. No longer Jigga )))

What! Why? Jigga was an awesome handle.

ya I liked jigga better lol

Sorry felllas. It was time for a change.

I've been to the 2 losses this week. Plain & simple...this team is gassed. No off days in sight though. Gotta push through Toronto this weekend.

Strailly was called up to pitch tomorrow night. Ad Rosales is taking B Hicks' spot as well.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone