LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

SI article on UCLA basketball

Anyone read this article? Its really good!

http://cnnsi.com/2012/magazine/02/28/ucla/index.html?sct=cb_t12_a1

I think its symptomatic of whats going on in college sports.

Man that Reeves guy is a dirt bag, wouldn't be surprised if he was in jail in 4-5 years.
I hate UCLA, always have always will. f**k that school and its sports programs. That Reeves Nelson is a crazy dude
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate UCLA, always have always will. f**k that school and its sports programs. That Reeves Nelson is a crazy dude

I hate USC more though but +1
UCLA's street cred
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I will be surprised if Howland keeps his job. This is messed up it is illegal to provide minors with alcohol I know it is college but still. Nelson is a douche pissing on the dudes clothes, yanking on a guys surgically repaired arm Can't stand UCLA but I do feel bad that they have totally tarnished the legacy that Wooden built.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
I will be surprised if Howland keeps his job. This is messed up it is illegal to provide minors with alcohol I know it is college but still. Nelson is a douche pissing on the dudes clothes, yanking on a guys surgically repaired arm Can't stand UCLA but I do feel bad that they have totally tarnished the legacy that Wooden built.

One of their big men should've broken his face after that, the guy is a total b***h. I don't understand why they let him get away with all that stuff, if Howland was going to let him get away with it they should've just beat the hell out of him IMO.
Nelson is scum.

Howland should be let go, he lost his touch.

Hope they keep their number 2 recruit
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AZ9er:

One of their big men should've broken his face after that, the guy is a total b***h. I don't understand why they let him get away with all that stuff, if Howland was going to let him get away with it they should've just beat the hell out of him IMO.

Seriously the rest of the guys should have taped him to his bed while he slept and then beat the living piss out of him.
This is messed up it is illegal to provide minors with alcohol I know it is college but still.
Originally posted by ifines:
This is messed up it is illegal to provide minors with alcohol I know it is college but still.

LOL... That's your take away?

Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by ifines:

LOL... That's your take away?

ifines has the best response EVER to that article, lol
Share 49ersWebzone