LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

How many of you don't root for a particular city?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I root against the city of Los Angeles and every one of their sports teams past and present.

Why is that?

The hated teams in my house growing up starting with the most hated were:

Dodgers

USC

Raiders

Rams

Lakers

It just so happens that those teams were rivals of our favorite teams and they all came from one particular region.

Angels,Clippers, Kings, and UCLA were just meh.
How can someone actually hate the Kings? If anything you feel bad for them.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LA Kings noob.
Originally posted by Muggins:
LA Kings noob.

Oh but really...
New Yorker here, only one NY sports teams I like Yanks and Mets.

49ers- Obviously Jerry, Steve Young. Really became a fan during the 94 season, saw the last super bowl win for us. Now after seeing the team come from being laughing stock to relevant feels great.

Yankees- Always like them, Jeter is one of my favorites, Rivera, I think my favorite player is/was Bernie Williams.

Mets- Mainly cause of my dad, fan of Mike Piazza.

Houston Rockets- became fan when Barkley was dealt there, have been a fan ever since. Yao was one of my favs, now it's more a rebuilding mode, still like some of the young guys, Lowry, Chandler Parsons, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris.

And Notre Dame football and basketball. Grandpa was a huge Notre Dame fan, so followed him, me and my dad are very pleased with the basketball team.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
New Yorker here, only one NY sports teams I like Yanks and Mets.

49ers- Obviously Jerry, Steve Young. Really became a fan during the 94 season, saw the last super bowl win for us. Now after seeing the team come from being laughing stock to relevant feels great.

Yankees- Always like them, Jeter is one of my favorites, Rivera, I think my favorite player is/was Bernie Williams.

Mets- Mainly cause of my dad, fan of Mike Piazza.

Houston Rockets- became fan when Barkley was dealt there, have been a fan ever since. Yao was one of my favs, now it's more a rebuilding mode, still like some of the young guys, Lowry, Chandler Parsons, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris.

And Notre Dame football and basketball. Grandpa was a huge Notre Dame fan, so followed him, me and my dad are very pleased with the basketball team.

Share 49ersWebzone